PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Under Pressure From Fellow Tory MPs To Rethink Consequences Of Cutting Disability Benefits

Arthur Little
18th March 2016, 19:57
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35843592 ... :ReadIt:

Truth be told ... :anerikke: ... the super~rich "Chancer" doesn't even give a damn! :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
18th March 2016, 21:47
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35843592 ... :ReadIt:

Truth be told ... :anerikke: ... the super~rich "Chancer" doesn't even give a damn! :NoNo:

I agree with your thoughts Arthur and understand why, but wouldn't it be a good idea if the people that have a Disabled ticket in their car window and park anywhere they want and walk round town for a couple of hours nothing wrong with them at all, had their Benefit reviewed properly. I see it daily and on more than one occasion:NoNo:

Arthur Little
19th March 2016, 19:45
I agree with your thoughts Arthur and understand why, but wouldn't it be a good idea if the people that have a Disabled ticket in their car window and park anywhere they want and walk round town for a couple of hours nothing wrong with them at all, had their Benefit reviewed properly. I see it daily and on more than one occasion :NoNo:

Points duly taken, Michael. :smile: However, my late first wife - who suffered from a severe form of rheumatoid arthritis (NOT "Arthuritis", I hasten to add! :wink:) - never bothered getting an 'orange badge', as it was back in the 1970s and early '80s (not even for when it came to driving her [equally~disabled] mother around) :nono-1-1: ... until her GP reminded her that she, herself, more than qualified for one. Which, of course, she then got, NO problem.

Michael Parnham
19th March 2016, 20:52
Points duly taken, Michael. :smile: However, my late first wife - who suffered from a severe form of rheumatoid arthritis (NOT "Arthuritis", I hasten to add! :wink:) - never bothered getting an 'orange badge', as it was back in the 1970s and early '80s (not even for when it came to driving her [equally~disabled] mother around) :nono-1-1: ... until her GP reminded her that she, herself, more than qualified for one. Which, of course, she then got, NO problem.

Deserving genuine case Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3: