PDA

View Full Version : My VISA journey is coming to an END.

melovesengland
11th April 2016, 13:51
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share that I will be taking my oath ceremony on the 12th of May this year. I am mixed emotions you know, I cant stop asking myself if its true that I will become a British citizen this year and finally finish my battle with visas and immigration. All them forms, documents, MONEY that we have spent, time, biometrics and all, it was all worth it in the end.

I want to say THANK YOU to all of the people who have helped me and my husband Paul from the start to finish! This forum has been my rock on my immigration journey and I wouldnt be here in the UK living happily and content without your help.

This forum also gave me the way to meet some of our members and we ended up good friends in the end until now. So thank you for that as well.

To Sir Keith, Rayna, JoeBloggs, Sir Peter, Sir Arthur and to ALL of our lovely members here who have shared their knowledge and spent their time advising and answering my querries I raise my glass to all of you, THANK YOU very much again for all the help.

One part done, my daughters visa next!

Arthur Little
11th April 2016, 14:51
GREAT news, Novie ... I'm :BouncyHappy: delighted at being the first to have the pleasure of CONGRATULATING you on becoming a British Citizen! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th April 2016, 15:13
Congratulations Novie, hope you have a great day. Don't forget dual citizenship as your Philippine passport becomes nearer to renewal!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
11th April 2016, 16:34
GREAT news, Novie ... I'm :BouncyHappy: delighted at being the first to have the pleasure of CONGRATULATING you on becoming a British Citizen! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Sir, you have been a big part of it. Cant wait now. ☺️

melovesengland
11th April 2016, 16:35
Congratulations Novie, hope you have a great day. Don't forget dual citizenship as your Philippine passport becomes nearer to renewal!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Michael and cheers for the dual citizenship reminder. ����

Kells
11th April 2016, 19:33
Congratulations.....our journey is only beginning. :smile:

PAT
12th April 2016, 10:21
Congratulations to you....:smile: Just renewed my passport last week.The next is the english test for naturalization. Once again congrats , I am happy for you and your husband.

melovesengland
12th April 2016, 12:12
Congratulations.....our journey is only beginning. :smile:

Thank you very much.

melovesengland
12th April 2016, 12:12
Congratulations to you....:smile: Just renewed my passport last week.The next is the english test for naturalization. Once again congrats , I am happy for you and your husband.

Thank you pat. Goodluck in your application. ����

Tawi2
12th April 2016, 12:25
Well done and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
12th April 2016, 13:17
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share that I will be taking my oath ceremony on the 12th of May this year. I am mixed emotions you know, I cant stop asking myself if its true that I will become a British citizen this year and finally finish my battle with visas and immigration. All them forms, documents, MONEY that we have spent, time, biometrics and all, it was all worth it in the end.

I want to say THANK YOU to all of the people who have helped me and my husband Paul from the start to finish! This forum has been my rock on my immigration journey and I wouldnt be here in the UK living happily and content without your help.

This forum also gave me the way to meet some of our members and we ended up good friends in the end until now. So thank you for that as well.

To Sir Keith, Rayna, JoeBloggs, Sir Peter, Sir Arthur and to ALL of our lovely members here who have shared their knowledge and spent their time advising and answering my querries I raise my glass to all of you, THANK YOU very much again for all the help.

One part done, my daughters visa next!

I'm so happy for you and your family Novie, you battled your way through all the challenges and won out. How wonderful.
I've no doubt in my mind your daughter will be with you both soon.

Well done, congratulations to you both and sincere best wishes for your future together with your daughter.

melovesengland
12th April 2016, 17:39
Well done and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you. Happy times! :Jump:

melovesengland
12th April 2016, 17:41
I'm so happy for you and your family Novie, you battled your way through all the challenges and won out. How wonderful.
I've no doubt in my mind your daughter will be with you both soon.

Well done, congratulations to you both and sincere best wishes for your future together with your daughter.

Without this forum sir peter I dont think we will go through all this easy and quickly. We are planning yes to bring her here permanently next year, hoping it will all be fine. Thank you for being part of it, happy days! :Jump:

songz777
14th April 2016, 21:31
That's great news! I cant wait for 3.5 years time when my wife can apply for Citizenship .. still a lot of forms to fill! God bless you :smile:

melovesengland
19th April 2016, 09:40
That's great news! I cant wait for 3.5 years time when my wife can apply for Citizenship .. still a lot of forms to fill! God bless you :smile:

Thanks. Im sure it will come. Just be patient and enjoy everyday with your wife. Im so glad though, them sweat and stress on filling up a form. ��

sars_notd_virus
24th April 2016, 16:57
Wonderful News Novie..Congratulations and Best wishes for the future :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
25th April 2016, 14:24
Wonderful News Novie..Congratulations and Best wishes for the future :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Sars! looking forward to the future now. :smile:

mendoza82
19th May 2016, 15:56
Congratulations Hun!!well done! Cheers to that

han
19th May 2016, 16:52
Hi Novie,

First Congrats to you, finally you're done with your visa journey. :smile:
I haven't been active in the forum for awhile (apologies to all), I just had a baby shes 15 weeks now, and next month I'm planning to apply for british citizenship.

Could anybody please enlighten me.
Form AN is the one I need to use right?
And also my baby is born here in Scotland, do I need to include here in my application?
Just want to add my husband and I will use NCS (Edinburgh) for assistance.

Thank you. HAN

fred
19th May 2016, 17:37
WoW!!! Great news..Congrats Novie!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
20th May 2016, 07:10
Hi Novie,

First Congrats to you, finally you're done with your visa journey. :smile:
I haven't been active in the forum for awhile (apologies to all), I just had a baby shes 15 weeks now, and next month I'm planning to apply for british citizenship.

Could anybody please enlighten me.
Form AN is the one I need to use right?
And also my baby is born here in Scotland, do I need to include here in my application?
Just want to add my husband and I will use NCS (Edinburgh) for assistance.

Thank you. HAN

Nice to hear from you again Han, I'm sure your application will be fine and good luck, also congratulations ref your new addition, nice little family at last :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Akilah Blythe
22nd May 2016, 21:23
Congratulations Novie!! All the best to you and your family.