PDA

View Full Version : Robson Green and the pinay?

Tawi2
18th April 2016, 12:51
The newspapers today,some of them anyway,carry a story of a vicars wife,a pinay,who has dumped her hubbie and ran off with Robson Green who she met while "working out" at a local gym :cwm25: Hope she likes fish :icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th April 2016, 13:08
Interesting comments at the bottom of the article :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3544171/Grantchester-star-Robson-Green-accused-running-vicar-s-wife-striking-affair-local-gym.html

Arthur Little
18th April 2016, 15:38
:cwm25: Hope she likes fish :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: ... well, I should imagine she will, (being Filipina) ... :anerikke: ... at least, so long as it's dried fish. :biggrin:

stevewool
18th April 2016, 17:16
You should not hang out your dirty washing out in public springs to mind

grahamw48
18th April 2016, 22:03
Or your fish to dry... in this weather anyway. :Erm:

Tawi2
19th April 2016, 11:13
Apparently he is actually a nice guy,he didnt live far from here in ripley,i spoke to a few people who had met him and all said he seemed a decent sort.Not The sort of guy to make a vicar question his faith :cwm25:

Tawi2
4th January 2017, 17:01
Did anyone watch robson going "Robinson Crusoe" last night on an island off palawan,he said he was all alone,but then there was the production crew and a doctor,he was medivaced off the island the first day with stomach problems to a hotel in el nido to rest up,program itself was a bit of a non event butbthe scenery was spectacular.

grahamw48
4th January 2017, 17:43
Yes... thoroughly enjoyed it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I liked that boat he made. :Erm:

Just wish our house was as nice :biggrin:... and fancy taking ONE chicken. Daft bugger. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
4th January 2017, 18:01
Yes,where did the boat come from :Erm: maybe the doctor who miraculously appeared on the "desert" island arrived in it?Scenery was incredible,would love to dive on that reef.