PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa but relationship problems

londonn
19th April 2016, 19:25
Hello... I need some advice guys. Would ideally like to chat someone via PM. Based on the thread subject, if you think you can help me, please send a PM.

Thanks

Michael Parnham
20th April 2016, 07:37
Welcome to the Forum Londonn, PM will not activate just yet, but if you can give one a brief outline of your situation some one could possibly advise you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

londonn
20th April 2016, 09:46
is it possible to renew a spouse visa if you are separated?

Tawi2
20th April 2016, 12:34
Theres a few guys on the forum who might have been in similar circumstance to yourself Londonn,i hope one of them can answer your query,be lucky.

londonn
20th April 2016, 13:14
When can I use PM

raynaputi
20th April 2016, 13:48
When can I use PM

When you become a Respected Member. You need to have 75 posts and a few reps from the members here to be able to get that status.

Terpe
20th April 2016, 13:53

If you mean by way of a second FLR(M) or even ILR the technically no you cannot as you need to be cohabiting.
If you can demonstrate cohabition over the regulated period by one means or another then it's possible.

So are you contemplating 'cheating' the system ?

londonn
20th April 2016, 14:26
Ok so even for the ILR, we would still have to be together then? We're looking at the second FLR now. I thought before once you get past the second FLR, spouse could probably get the ILR even if separated as will be over 5 years by then. ..

No not planning to 'cheat' but lets say I'm getting some pressure to do so. Right now I want to know what alternatives I have - and it sounds like I only have two: cheat, or she's going home.

Terpe
22nd April 2016, 15:11
Ok so even for the ILR, we would still have to be together then? We're looking at the second FLR now. I thought before once you get past the second FLR, spouse could probably get the ILR even if separated as will be over 5 years by then. ..

No not planning to 'cheat' but lets say I'm getting some pressure to do so. Right now I want to know what alternatives I have - and it sounds like I only have two: cheat, or she's going home.

If I'm totally honest then personally I'd find a way to follow compassion.
Just my 2 centavos