PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new in the forum

k_leo
24th May 2016, 07:22
Hi I'm looking forward to be a member of the forum. Me and my hubby would appreciate informations that relates to our scenario or situation in applying for a fiancee visa for the UK.

Slip
24th May 2016, 11:25
Hi, welcome.

Stick around. Sure you will get all the advice you need here.

bigmarco
24th May 2016, 12:16
Hi Welcome :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
24th May 2016, 15:52
Hi I'm looking forward to be a member of the forum. Me and my hubby would appreciate informations that relates to our scenario or situation in applying for a fiancee visa for the UK.

:welcomex:, Leo ... since you mention [your] husband, I would imagine you're married already. In which case, it would be a Spousal Visa - as opposed to a Fiancee Visa - you'd be advised to apply for.

Here, then, is an appropriate link purely for guidance, as I've noticed it involves an Agency:

www.ukmarriagevisa.com/country-specific-info/philippines :ReadIt: ...

... and come back again to our site. We have a number of knowledgeable members who'll be delighted to offer their assistance completely free of charge. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
24th May 2016, 20:10
Welcome to our friendly Forum, keep us posted on your progress please:xxgrinning--00xx3:

k_leo
29th May 2016, 08:23
Thank you very much for the response and yes we will hang on here.:smile:

k_leo
29th May 2016, 08:27
Thank you for the response Arthur.
Apologies for the confusion of the word "hubby" its a pet name that I fondly call my fiancee :smile:

k_leo
29th May 2016, 08:29
Thank you . I shall try to give feedback of the process and hopefully progress.:smile:

k_leo
29th May 2016, 08:30
Thank you Big Marco:smile: