PDA

View Full Version : Hunting killer crocs.

Tawi2
27th May 2016, 19:57
Nat Geo Wild now,I saw Lolong the croc featured in the flesh,total monster,a shade over 20 foot,the program is about the hunter for a bigger reptile in mindanao,pinoy exagerration,one farmer said his carabao was grabbed and eaten by a croc that was over 30 feet :icon_lol: good program but take it with a pinch of salt in parts.

stevewool
27th May 2016, 20:09
Thank you, i have seen a program like this before,

Tawi2
27th May 2016, 20:17
Thank you, i have seen a program like this before,

You might have saw the one where they originally captured lolong,this ones the newer one where they are looking for his big brother :yikes:

Arthur Little
28th May 2016, 02:34
You might have saw the one where they originally captured lolong,this ones the newer one where they are looking for his big brother :yikes:

:cwm25: ...did 'National Geographic' demand that they "make it *snappy" :wizardkl: ... or, :icon_rolleyes: ... can *that be taken with a pinch of salt, too?

Ako Si Jamie
28th May 2016, 11:02
Talking of dangerous animals, this article provides a list of such being kept as "pets" by people in EAST ANGLIA. :omg:

Crocodiles, alligators, wolves, cheetahs, caimans etc.

On top of that 5 camels and 15 ostriches are known to holed up in East Northamptonshire. Bet those camels have got the hump.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-05-23/wolves-cheetahs-and-crocodiles-among-dangerous-animals-being-kept-as-pets-in-the-east/