PDA

View Full Version : Last Whites of the East End

fred
30th May 2016, 06:07
Can`t tell you how sad this BBC docu makes me feel..Contains some interesting perspectives,not only from young and old white Cockneys but even 5th Generation east end immigrants.

Where have they all gone?? Where will you go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

Tawi2
30th May 2016, 13:15
I watched it,it was super depressing,thank god for multiculturalism :thumbsdown: its called white flight :cwm25:

stevewool
30th May 2016, 13:31
Where coming to see you Fred, get some more apartments built :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
30th May 2016, 14:06
I watched it,it was super depressing,thank god for multiculturalism :thumbsdown: its called white flight :cwm25:

I call it ethnic cleansing Tawi.
Once they tear down the Boleyn ground and the last pie and mash shop,replaced with high rise flats,its all over.

Tawi2
30th May 2016, 14:08
I lived in the east-end,your right,its being cleansed,what a f***ed up country we truly live in,where the locals are second class and replaced with immigrants,thats "multiculturalism" for you :cwm25:

stevewool
30th May 2016, 14:11
I lived in the east-end,your right,its being cleansed,what a f***ed up country we truly live in,where the locals are second class and replaced with immigrants,thats "multiculturalism" for you :cwm25:

AMEN, to that, or should it be said Allah be praised now

Tawi2
30th May 2016, 14:15
Thats what we get for believing the fabricators or blatant liars who now want our vote to stay in the EU because if we leave everything from black death to no margarine in the fridge and shrivelled black testicles will befall us all :bigcry:

stevewool
30th May 2016, 14:20
Silly people will still believe what they are being told until its too late

Tawi2
30th May 2016, 14:23
Silly people will still believe what they are being told until its too late

The problem with that is its not only too late for them,its too late for US,i was born british,why should i die european,its bad enough with that crappy passport :mad: i watched a news report yesterday,eurocrats are pondering a european tax for EU citizens :yikes: a raft of measures in the future that we cant escape if we stay in,remember cameron going there with his proposals and demands and returning to blighty with his tail firmly between his legs and no crumbs for us,thats the future.

stevewool
30th May 2016, 14:31
Indeed i remember , and i have always said we should get out, not for me but my children's children, we are a island we have been around for generations BRITISH or ENGLISH,
I am English and proud to say that, European is just a posh name for a very very large club

Tawi2
30th May 2016, 14:33
I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.........Groucho marxs

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2016, 13:39
They're doing a sequel soon called "Last Brits of the British Isles" :Help1:

Tawi2
31st May 2016, 17:15

Yup,its already like a re-enactment of rourkes drift in some parts of the UK :crazy:

johncar54
1st June 2016, 07:13

I believe BBC are scheduled to make a program in 2030 'Can you remember when white Brits lived in UK ? '