PDA

View Full Version : An interesting Road rage incident!

fred
10th June 2016, 03:54
So who do you think was in the right until the roadside diplomatic effort began??:icon_lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrWuJWE104

Michael Parnham
10th June 2016, 08:15
The man in the car needs to learn how to talk politely and calmly, the cyclist only mentioned to the car driver that he was rather close. If I was the car driver and this incident occurred I would have just said "sorry I do apologise" and I think that would have been the end of the matter. I must point out I wouldn't create this kind of incident in the first place:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
10th June 2016, 10:51
I would suggest an anger management course....:biggrin: or two...

Steve.r
10th June 2016, 11:31
The bike rider was touting for someone to do this, I see this as obvious so he could post something on the internets. All of this happened because he was the one to follow and confront the car driver, there was no way any of that would have happened if he had just carried on. The car driver of course is a moron, but I would be angry too if I was followed just to be told I went too close. But if you look at the road, cars parked down both sides, and if the bike rider was taking up all the road with a big chip on his shoulder then he deserved to be passed closely.

Too many idiots with cameras looking for internet fame these days. The Internet is strewn with people like this looking for incidents.

fred
10th June 2016, 11:38
The bike rider was touting for someone to do this, I see this as obvious so he could post something on the internets. All of this happened because he was the one to follow and confront the car driver, there was no way any of that would have happened if he had just carried on. The car driver of course is a moron, but I would be angry too if I was followed just to be told I went too close. But if you look at the road, cars parked down both sides, and if the bike rider was taking up all the road with a big chip on his shoulder then he deserved to be passed closely.

Too many idiots with cameras looking for internet fame these days. The Internet is strewn with people like this looking for incidents.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Agreed!
If I ever saw that cyclist,I think I`d give his back wheel a......Ah..never mind...
Damned camera`s!!

Steve.r
10th June 2016, 11:47
:icon_lol:

stevewool
10th June 2016, 12:48
Both are silly people, thing's like this could end up very bad,

fred
10th June 2016, 13:23
Both are silly people, thing's like this could end up very bad,

What do you mean "Could end up bad" Steve??
Did you not see the older blokes face get planted into the road??:icon_lol:

Steve.r
10th June 2016, 13:42
Viewer beware.... Very bad language.

Here is another idiot, who loves to vblog his moronic feelings about other people's driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xdM5JwEHZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0w-0q0aao

stevewool
10th June 2016, 18:28
What do you mean "Could end up bad" Steve??
Did you not see the older blokes face get planted into the road??:icon_lol:

This day and age Fred we all get involved in some sort of incident daily, best to say sorry or to hold your hands up,
There are to many idiots who wants to kill you or beat you to a pulp, but it is funny after the fact

grahamw48
12th June 2016, 10:49
I just pretend to be a stupid old bloke who hasn't a clue where he's going or what he's doing. :olddude:

stevewool
12th June 2016, 11:11
Viewer beware.... Very bad language.

Here is another idiot, who loves to vblog his moronic feelings about other people's driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xdM5JwEHZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0w-0q0aao

O dear nothing better to do f in idiot

Michael Parnham
12th June 2016, 12:04

I would never have given a thought to anything like that, can't believe anyone would do that at all, no point really:anerikke:

Slip
12th June 2016, 17:00
I have seen this one on You tube before.... quite enjoy watching them, and traffic warden, tv licence and bailiff ones! although I think a lot are playing up to the camera.

stevewool
12th June 2016, 17:11
Being in transport we get our daily phone calls from people who claim they have been cut up by our drivers, and we do listen , some wants to just moan and hang up, some wants a full investigation , and others want the driver hung drawn and quartered ,
We have to be diplomatic but as there is always two sides to a story, i will say once we interview the driver i shall get back to them, well some call you names then and others are quite happy to just listen,
I have a new way now of talking to these people now,
All our vehicles are fitting with forward and reversing recording cameras and once we have seen the recording we shall get back in touch with you, that sometimes works ,

fred
13th June 2016, 02:31
I keep hearing about a bloke up north with the name Ronnie Pickering (I've never heard of him) and a road rage incident up there that went viral.. Anyone hear about that??

Slip
13th June 2016, 16:56
I keep hearing about a bloke up north with the name Ronnie Pickering (I've never heard of him) and a road rage incident up there that went viral.. Anyone hear about that??

I've seen the "don't you know who I am? I'm Ronnie Pickering" clip..... it was hilarious :biggrin:

Arthur Little
13th June 2016, 17:29
I've seen the "don't you know who I am? I'm Ronnie Pickering" clip ..... it was hilarious :biggrin:

There was a bloke called Pickering,
Well~known for always bickering, :23_116_6[1]:
Who ... when it came to the stage
Of being involved in road rage, :angry:
His antics left onlookers snickering! :laughitupsmilie:

Arthur Little
13th June 2016, 23:53
There was a bloke called Pickering,
Well~known for always bickering, :23_116_6[1]:
Who ... when it came to the stage
Of being involved in road rage, :angry:
His antics left onlookers snickering! :laughitupsmilie:

And ... :anerikke: ... here was me :icon_rolleyes: thinking [:yeahthat:!] I'd composed 'a little' rhyme to add some extra spice to this offering!

Ako Si Jamie
17th June 2016, 21:15

Became famous for a couple of weeks due to an altercation with a motorcyclist about 9 months ago. He was an ex boxer and apparently got a job on the doors of a Coventry nightclub because of the video.