PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Washout!

Arthur Little
11th June 2016, 16:57
Well, after one of the warmest, driest spells of blue skies and glorious :sunshine: most of :Britain: has experienced in a long time ... the weather outlook is about to change over this weekend.

North, South, East or West ... :anerikke: ... seems from :icon_rolleyes: whichever region you *hail (yes, there's *that too!) ... it's an inescapable fact, :doh!

:raining:, :raining: ... and more :raining: !

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636507/Weekend-washout-Britain-braced-ten-hour-deluge-rain-set-bring-floods-hell-thunderstorms-forecast-dump-inch-rain-hour-adding-misery.html :ReadIt: ...

... because, phew! :yeahthat: sure was some length of a link to add ... so much so, it's nearly given me an attack of keyboard - as opposed to writer's - cramp!

stevewool
11th June 2016, 17:56
Still very warm here and so far two loads of washing has dried outside, but there is a very big black cloud coming my way

Arthur Little
11th June 2016, 18:54
Still very warm here and so far two loads of washing has dried outside, but there is a very big black cloud coming my way

...................................................................... :raining:, :raining: ... and more :raining: !

:smile: Tbh, Steve ... it's really just "spittering away", :yeahthat: here - yet. But a lot cooler, though ... brr! :freezin:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... glad you managed to dry your washing. :biggrin: