PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Leo
21st June 2016, 16:42
Hello, it has been asked before but i cant find the thread how do you print off message history form skype it is doing my head just want to print off a few has proof we are communicating thanks for ant advice given

jonnijon
21st June 2016, 22:38
Click Skype "contacts" tab and select the contact you need. Historical chats are displayed in the bottom-right panel.

Terpe
22nd June 2016, 12:57
Click Skype "contacts" tab and select the contact you need. Historical chats are displayed in the bottom-right panel.

Nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leo
22nd June 2016, 16:40
i can get the history up but i cant print it just wondered how i could do it

songz777
22nd June 2016, 17:34
When I used Skype I couldn't print off the history with all the dates & times etc so I did PRINT SCREEN and pasted it into "paint" and edited it and then copied that into WORD. I did that for all my chats that I used. The good thing is with that method is you can see all the smiley faces etc.
I also copied all the data for how long we were on Skype "hours etc" and popped the details into Excell and highlighted the chats that lasted more than one hour.

Hope you sort it.

John

grahamw48
22nd June 2016, 20:49
Yeah.... and talk about an 'invasion of privacy' by these bureaucrats . :mad: No way round it of course.

marksroomspain
22nd June 2016, 23:18
You don't have to print off every page just show that you were in regular contact and any disagreements you have on the logs best to miss them out...:biggrin:

grahamw48
23rd June 2016, 11:09
What about the sex ? :cwm25:

jonnijon
23rd June 2016, 22:43
SEX? whats that?:olddude:

jellybean_hg
24th June 2016, 14:28
Why suggest not to print out if you had misunderstanding? That's what happens in real life, right...? Just thinking.. but if its the fastest way then thank you for that tip :wink: @marksroomspain:xxgrinning--00xx3: