PDA

View Full Version : How to install a Filipino TV plugin on KODI?

dora9398
30th June 2016, 10:03
I'm from Philippines and immigrated to the US several years ago. I made the payment to TFC monthly in order to watch Filipino TV.
As you know, only all kinds of content from abscbn is available, but I did so for two years.
The day before yesterday, I saw a Filipino IPTV box at a friend's house and I found It can display tens of HD native Filipino channels including ABS CBN, GMA 7, TV5, PTV4 and so on. But I think it’s too expensive for me. After I studied the box, I found it’s a common KODI box. I copied the plugin named Hello Live and installed into another Android box, but it cannot run.
Who can help me install the plugin Hello Live? I have the plugin here. I hope a KODI expert can help me. I can send you the plugin.

Steve.r
30th June 2016, 13:11
This is a uk (United Kingdom) based forum and I am sure no one will know of the channel or KODI you now use.
Others may reply, but really sure no one will be able to help you.

Slip
30th June 2016, 13:55
I do know kodi, I use it. But haven't found any decent Filipino add ons. All the ones I've added never seem to work.

raynaputi
30th June 2016, 15:10
We have Kodi installed in our desktop and smartphones. My husband Keith (the owner of this forum) was the one who did that so I don't know how to install it myself. I believe there is a thread here somewhere about Kodi although I'm not sure if the installation procedure was discussed. Anyway, you can probably look on this link https://www.tvaddons.ag/install-kodi/ or do a Google search in case the answer isn't there.