PDA

View Full Version : Regrets or just deep thinking

stevewool
20th July 2016, 20:52
Regret's we all have them, and deep thinking are they the same do you think,
Just lately i have been having the same thoughts, a child between us,
It will soon be 6 years since Emma came to England so if we had planned to have a child they may have been either 6 or even younger,
My second grandchild was born on our wedding day so in a way he could be our child, he does bring joy to us both and Emma is great with him, she has so much time for him where i after a few minutes of why why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY grandad i am ready to say bye bye, :biggrin:
Our life is very good and having that child we would not be able to do the things we have done and are wanting to do and i do know that many will say you manage and its the best thing that can happen and it makes your life complete too, and i agree too, but you both have to want that child and plan for that child too.
So are there any regrets , NO, deep thinking YES , Emma's content, she loves work, sends money to her dad, has nice things and she has me her big baby , i have offered to get her a budgie but trying to explain what one is i gave up and said i would get her some love birds instead .

grahamw48
20th July 2016, 23:10
The woman has to do most of the work and has to live with whatever damage it does to her body, so it's her decision I suppose. :smile:

Our baby boy wasn't particularly planned (but was very much wanted by Mercedes). When they arrive though, nature takes over. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
21st July 2016, 06:44
When they arrive though, nature takes over. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice words Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3: