PDA

View Full Version : Chapter And Verse

Arthur Little
29th July 2016, 19:32
:yeahthat:, 'fraid I don't know! :nono-1-1: ... but I'm reminded of the husband who'd been out in his garden all afternoon, trimming his hedge. :biggrin:

"Phew!" ... he sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead :doh ... "that sure was hard work. "And now, I think, I'd love nothing better than a nice, freshly~brewed:tea_cup5:"!

"Okay," replied his wife :poke: ... "go and stick the kettle on, then".

:cwm24: ... "aww", her husband moaned, "I'm knackered :yawn: - after being out there for so long - I thought you'd do it for me?

"Well", his ultra~religious wife shrugged ... :anerikke: ... "I would - but, of course, the Bible says, 'Hebrews'!"

mickcant
29th July 2016, 21:44
Made me laugh :biggrin:
Mick.:smile:

Michael Parnham
30th July 2016, 10:25
:yeahthat:, 'fraid I don't know! :nono-1-1: ... but I'm reminded of the husband who'd been out in his garden all afternoon, trimming his hedge. :biggrin:

"Phew!" ... he sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead :doh ... "that sure was hard work. "And now, I think, I'd love nothing better than a nice, freshly~brewed:tea_cup5:"!

"Okay," replied his wife :poke: ... "go and stick the kettle on, then".

:cwm24: ... "aww", her husband moaned, "I'm knackered :yawn: - after being out there for so long - I thought you'd do it for me?

"Well", his ultra~religious wife shrugged ... :anerikke: ... "I would - but, of course, the Bible says, 'Hebrews'!"

Nice one Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st July 2016, 19:28
Made me laugh :biggrin:
Mick. :smile:

Thanks, Mick ... it's good to have a laugh! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
31st July 2016, 19:31
Nice one Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you, also, Michael ... I thought so too!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: