PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody here!!!

broknhrt_05
19th December 2007, 12:44
im rhea from Philippines, im looking for a job in UK, hope anybody can help me if possible can directly hire me from here....:) even as nanny, an office employee, factory worker, saleslady or other job there,i graduated secretarial course year 1990 and Bachelor of Secondary Education in year 2005, board passer , been a classroom teacher for 1 year only, i just felt that im just a teacher by profession but not by heart (as im not happy doing those lesson planning, checking of exams etc regarding teaching and really affects me when i didnt get students intrest on my subject math and really cant take classroom scenario of those naughty and stubborn students huh)so i quit and not planning to teach again, as of now im working as a computer assistant, im happy with what im doing just assisting users in surfing internet, doing their research and assignments and supervising this small computer shop, i worked here 9am till 9pm and sometimes later almost 11pm, :D much work but not enough salary u know :Erm: thats why im planning to work abroad so soon wherever i can have an opportunity the soonest.........thanks!

kimmi
19th December 2007, 12:52
hello Reah, welcome to the forum..I myself has been a teacher before but i wonder why u took up education if u dont feel like it?hope u wont mind my asking..:)

broknhrt_05
19th December 2007, 14:06
its because in our province thats the stable job i thought i can have not much companies to be employed, and i really want to be an accountant since i was a child but cant afford to take that course.............:)