PDA

View Full Version : Team GB's Canoeist Triumph At Rio

Arthur Little
11th August 2016, 00:07
When :Britain:'s Joe Clarke crossed the finishing line, he knew he'd clinched a bronze medal.

So the 23-year-old canoe slalomist was "ecstatic" to discover it had then been upgraded to silver ... and, finally, gold! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/10/joe-clarke-rio-2016-team-gb-canoe-slalom-gold-medal

Michael Parnham
11th August 2016, 07:40
Thank you for your updates Arthur as I haven't seemed to spend much time watching the Olympics on this occasion:Erm:

Arthur Little
11th August 2016, 13:52
Thank you for your updates Arthur as I haven't seemed to spend much time watching the Olympics on this occasion:Erm:

Tbh, Michael ... :anerikke: ... I haven't been watching them either as I am not really much of a sporty type, :nono-1-1: ... though I do tend to scour around on a daily basis in order to find all sorts of items that are likely to attract the interest of our members in general. :biggrin:

stevewool
11th August 2016, 14:19
Arthur, I bet those swimming trunks the divers wear have set our female members hearts beating.
I am not bragging here at all but if I was wearing anything like those my bits and bobs would be dangling everywhere and what a splash that would cause