PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!

SimonH
11th August 2016, 10:42
Promise not to laugh :smile:

Woke up in the very early hours of this morning with my index finger throbbing and hurting like hell :mad:

I'd had a dream that some bloke was having a go at my daughter Charleigh, which then escalated when I got involved. In my dream I'd gone to thump the bloke but ended up giving my bedside table a smack, hence waking up abruptly with a sore finger :NoNo:

Told Shey this morning and all she said was good job you weren't lying on your other side or I would have smacked her.

Still aching now :Brick:

Michael Parnham
11th August 2016, 11:26
Promise not to laugh :smile:

Woke up in the very early hours of this morning with my index finger throbbing and hurting like hell :mad:

I'd had a dream that some bloke was having a go at my daughter Charleigh, which then escalated when I got involved. In my dream I'd gone to thump the bloke but ended up giving my bedside table a smack, hence waking up abruptly with a sore finger :NoNo:

Told Shey this morning and all she said was good job you weren't lying on your other side or I would have smacked her.

Still aching now :Brick::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Slip
11th August 2016, 11:34
Ha ha

Bloke I know dreamt he was playing football. He went to take a penalty in the world cup final, kicked the ball so hard...... sorry kicked the wall so hard he broke his foot and was on crutches for three months!

raynaputi
11th August 2016, 12:47
Last week, Keith started trying to punch/slap/push me while on bed at 1:30am. I managed to stop and avoid all his hitting but one got through to my nose before I woke him up! I asked him what he was doing, and he said he was dreaming that I was writing on his face with a marker and he was trying to stop me! :laugher::icon_lol: :crazy:

grahamw48
11th August 2016, 15:29
Done the same myself... only I punched the wall ! :cwm24: :bigcry: