PDA

View Full Version : Our cute little boy...

grahamw48
20th August 2016, 23:35
Walking now, 2 teeth, and just passed his first birthday. :smile:

https://youtu.be/vCu74iNteJc

Another month and it will be his parents' first wedding anniversary... :Erm:Whoops. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
21st August 2016, 00:02
:icon_lol: ... lovely video Graham; it looks as though he's doing a wee bit of showing off - by putting on a special performance for his daddy - on the camera. AMAZING how quickly young kids learn, even at that early age! :biggrin:

grahamw48
21st August 2016, 00:51
Yes Arthur, you're right.

I just hope he doesn't see me as a stranger next time I go there. :cwm3:

Michael Parnham
21st August 2016, 06:57
Great video Graham, keep them coming because he's the most adorable topic on this Forum, certainly brightens my day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
21st August 2016, 10:28
He is cute Graham.
i always wondered if my children would remember me, but they did after a very short time. I try and talk to Jasper when ever I can so at least he remembers my face.

grahamw48
21st August 2016, 11:15
I have to admit it was quite upsetting last time I arrived there, because he started to cry when I came close to him. :cwm3:

He got used to my presence after a day or two though. Just the same, not ideal.

I suppose it was like that for my dad, who used to be away for months at a time in the Navy when we were babies and small kids. I remember, at 2 or 3 years old, seeing him as a kind of Father Xmas figure...appearing now and then, bearing gifts. :smile:

stevewool
21st August 2016, 12:26
Always a pleasure watching your videos Graham, do you ever face time, Skype the family

grahamw48
21st August 2016, 17:39
I wish, Steve.

Sadly, connection is barely adequate for basic internet where my family live.

Best we can do really, is exchange videos now and again, but we do chat every day on Facebook Messenger, when the connection lasts long enough... and exchange photos. :smile:

stevewool
21st August 2016, 18:17
So when is the next trip and how is the house build going Graham

grahamw48
21st August 2016, 23:41
The next trip can't be planned until I get my passport back from the Passport Office. :Brick:

The housebuild will start when I'm satisfied that the Mrs has proper legal title... and all the correct paperwork. That takes time, when done correctly. :smile: