PDA

View Full Version : BBQ for two

stevewool
29th August 2016, 11:21
Well after preparing the food lighting the coals and waiting to cook the food, i am not hungry now,
To me a BBQ is a wast of time if there are just the two of you , what is wrong with the good old oven and grill and then eat the food outside, and the pots why is there so many pots and pans when sorting out a BBQ,
Then there is the drops of rain once you are sitting at the table , give me a nice sandwich anytime :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
29th August 2016, 11:34
We'll have to agree to differ, nothing better than a cold beer and BBQ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th August 2016, 11:58
We'll have to agree to differ, nothing better than a cold beer and BBQ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well i knew there was something missing the cold beer:Erm:

Steve.r
29th August 2016, 12:24
From what I saw in fb, I am feeling hungry now lol

Michael Parnham
29th August 2016, 14:45
Well after preparing the food lighting the coals and waiting to cook the food, i am not hungry now,
To me a BBQ is a wast of time if there are just the two of you , what is wrong with the good old oven and grill and then eat the food outside, and the pots why is there so many pots and pans when sorting out a BBQ,
Then there is the drops of rain once you are sitting at the table , give me a nice sandwich anytime :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree with every word, never liked BBQ's:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th August 2016, 17:40
There's something very exciting and satisfying about cooking your food outside on a hot BBQ grill.

And as Simon says, one of the best BBQ partners is a cold beer :hubbahubba:

I've BBQ'd in the rain under my fishing umbrella and I've BBQ'd in the snow, fantastic.

stevewool
29th August 2016, 19:32
From what I saw in fb, I am feeling hungry now lol

Why dont you come up for a weekend Steve, thats if you are free :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
29th August 2016, 20:21
Maybe I will Steve

Trefor
30th August 2016, 14:28
Start BBQ. Open Beer. Open another beer. Eat food.

A gas BBQ is easier for home use though.

We just came back from camping in the Lake District (lovely btw) and I tried one of those single use disposable bbqs. I was quite surprised how well it worked, my cumberland and burgers were nicely toasted.

Terpe
30th August 2016, 14:42
Start BBQ. Open Beer. Open another beer. Eat food.

A gas BBQ is easier for home use though.

We just came back from camping in the Lake District (lovely btw) and I tried one of those single use disposable bbqs. I was quite surprised how well it worked, my cumberland and burgers were nicely toasted.

Agree. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I've used those on many a Filipino Barrio Fiesta and they always worked brilliantly.
I remember one time at Milton Keynes the grass/ground got well and truly scorched :cwm24:

stevewool
30th August 2016, 14:53
Agree. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I've used those on many a Filipino Barrio Fiesta and they always worked brilliantly.
I remember one time at Milton Keynes the grass/ground got well and truly scorched :cwm24:

And here was me thinking a fox had peed on that spot making it go brown

Terpe
30th August 2016, 15:24
And here was me thinking a fox had peed on that spot making it go brown

:icon_lol::icon_lol: