PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron Quits As An MP

Arthur Little
12th September 2016, 18:06
:biggrin: ... shan't bore you all with the reasons for his decision to stand down, :nono-1-1: ... but - for anyone who's [remotely] interested - I have, however, provided a link below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37342152 ... :ReadIt:!

grahamw48
12th September 2016, 18:10
Why did it take so long ? :Erm:

Too much trouble for the sore loser to stick around and give some genuine and much-needed help to his country, during the upcoming. changeover period ?

stevewool
12th September 2016, 18:36
He did what he did when he was around,remind me ' what was it'

Steve.r
12th September 2016, 23:27
I expect he can make more money in the public speaking circuit

Harry T
12th September 2016, 23:51
Im sure the Bankers will find him a role, now when is his friend george going to follow suit..

Arthur Little
13th September 2016, 00:27
I expect he can make more money in the public speaking circuit

:yeahthat: ... and, unlike his two immediate predecessors, be created a :kngt: for [unwittingly] being the person responsible for :Britain: leaving the EU.

jonnijon
13th September 2016, 22:56
Yes Mr Junker, I can start right away. :biggrin:

grahamw48
13th September 2016, 23:41
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th September 2016, 23:16
He did what he did when he was around. Remind me, 'what was it'?

Hmm ... :anerikke: ... well, Steve - amongst other things - he made it much more difficult for good, upright Brits to follow the path that the likes of you and/or I did in the years before his government came to power, i.e., imposed the excessively harsh £18,600 minimum income threshold for sponsors, introduced completely unnecessary Language testing for applicants from the Philippines - where English is the medium of instruction - and had the f:censored:n' cheek to make the 'Life In The UK Test' a lot stiffer, by expecting them to respond to irrelevant [to an incomer] British History questions that even he, as an Oxbridge graduate, couldn't answer - notably, "When was the Magna Carta signed?"

grahamw48
15th September 2016, 00:56
Too right Arthur. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The English requirement in particular, is total nonsense. :NoNo: