PDA

View Full Version : Japan: A 'singles' ideal place.

Terpe
19th September 2016, 14:08
Japan has a worrying number of virgins, government finds:-

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds-a7312961.html

According to the Japan Times, a new survey of Japanese people ages 18 to 34 found that 70 percent of unmarried men and 60 percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship. It gets worse: Around 42 percent of men and 44.2 percent of women admitted that they were virgins.

Yep, Japan is a funny old place.

stevewool
19th September 2016, 15:39
It's good to save yourselves for the right one, but I am taken, so god knows what all those ladies are waiting for

Ako Si Jamie
10th June 2017, 11:24
I frequent another forum where Asian ladies as a whole are commented on, and the general consensus is that Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc are more materialistic and westernized than the women further south in countries like the Phils and Indonesia.

stevewool
10th June 2017, 11:57
I frequent another forum where Asian ladies as a whole are commented on, and the general consensus is that Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc are more materialistic and westernized than the women further south in countries like the Phils and Indonesia.

Emma must have Chinese, Korean and Japanese blood flowing through her body then.:biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
10th June 2017, 12:32
Emma must have Chinese, Korean and Japanese blood flowing through her body then.:biggrin:

I don't know if I mentioned this previously. I dated a Pinay in the UK last summer, but she was far too rat racy and westernized for my liking.

That's one of the things you need to watch out for. Will she change once she relocates? I'd like her to stay simple and to not forget her roots but that's easier said than done.

stevewool
10th June 2017, 12:39
I don't know if I mentioned this previously. I dated a Pinay in the UK last summer, but she was far too rat racy and westernized for my liking.

That's one of the things you need to watch out for. Will she change once she relocates? I'd like her to stay simple and to not forget her roots but that's easier said than done.

Well it takes two to change things and to keep things as they was.
We all like nice things an the more you seem to spend on treats the more we are wanting, so to keep our feet firmly on the ground , i just like to look , and yes i am on about materiel things , not other ladies .

Tawi2
10th June 2017, 13:51
I had quite a few Asian women when I was based in Hong Kong,lots of Filipinas,some Indonesians,malays,chinese,some Thai's Filipinas in Honkers were a lot more tuned in and switched on than their counterparts back home,its as if the distance from the watchfull eye of their families gave them freedom to express their true selves :biggrin: