PDA

View Full Version : Holiday booked

stevewool
14th October 2016, 21:17
Well after weeks of going here and there and trying to get the best deals we have done it.
The holiday is booked for Emma's birthday,
We are off to the Balearic islands, just booked a week at the top of the island Alcudia .
Flying out on the 5th November now just have to try to get the best flights then car hire and then just pack.
I wonder where i might be going on my birthday at the end of November, i bet it will be down to me to sort that out too

grahamw48
14th October 2016, 21:51
Blimey. You're becoming real globetrotters mate. :smile:

When's the next visit to the Phils ?

stevewool
15th October 2016, 08:54
Blimey. You're becoming real globetrotters mate. :smile:

When's the next visit to the Phils ?

Fred got me thinking in another thread about enjoying all you can now, so that's what we are doing.
The Phil's it will not be next year we are hoping to get Ems dad and brother here then .
Lots of plans in the pipeline just now

grahamw48
15th October 2016, 08:56
You do right mate.

None of us know what lies ahead. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
15th October 2016, 14:57
Fred got me thinking in another thread about enjoying all you can now, so that's what we are doing.
The Phil's it will not be next year we are hoping to get Ems dad and brother here then .
Lots of plans in the pipeline just now

Enjoy the holiday.
Life is too short. Continue being adventurous and happy together. :Jump:

stevewool
16th October 2016, 12:11
Will do Peter, looking at Prague for the last weekend in November, its a beautiful place and again Emma has never been , so it will be exciting for Emma.

stevewool
16th October 2016, 14:54
Just trying to get the flights for our holiday and they want blood from you.
I have just gone right through what i thought was the price , paid for the extra luggage , so that was extra , but now they are asking if i am wanting the extra room seat for a fee, well no i dont , would i like to prebook a seat to make sure we are sitting next to each other, well that can be anything from £7-£14, NO.
Are you sure they then ask, because you dont wont to spoil your holiday by not sitting together, NO, and get this the price is x4, NO NO NO .
It then goes we cannot guarantee sitting next together and you could be sitting at each end of the plane too, this makes me so angry and i wish i could go with another carrier , why is it never straight forward :doh

raynaputi
16th October 2016, 15:08
It's the same thing with our flight to LA. We have to pay extra for pre-booked seats. But we always prefer to have pre-booked seats. We paid £20 for each seat times 4 to make sure we have the seats we want. Overall, we paid £500 each for our tickets to LA via Thomas Cook. :biggrin:

stevewool
16th October 2016, 15:34
It's the same thing with our flight to LA. We have to pay extra for pre-booked seats. But we always prefer to have pre-booked seats. We paid £20 for each seat times 4 to make sure we have the seats we want. Overall, we paid £500 each for our tickets to LA via Thomas Cook. :biggrin:

The trouble is i dont mind where i sit as long as its together, but they are wanting £7 each way per person to guarantee this

Harry T
16th October 2016, 17:43
The trouble is i dont mind where i sit as long as its together, but they are wanting £7 each way per person to guarantee this

Dont be a bloody miser all your life, your gains in stocks and shares this week have more than paid for that.. :wink:

Arthur Little
16th October 2016, 17:55
The trouble is, I don't mind where I sit as long as its together, but they are wanting £7 each way per person to guarantee this

C'mon, man :poke: ... you and Ems have the rest of your lives
to sit together!

Harry T
16th October 2016, 17:58

Hey why dont you suggest that she sits on your lap, you may even get a discount for whatever arises.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Arthur Little
16th October 2016, 18:06
So ... :anerikke: ... Austria did'nt take your fancy after all, Steve?

Michael Parnham
16th October 2016, 20:44

Love your new Avatar Rayna:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
16th October 2016, 21:04
Dont be a bloody miser all your life, your gains in stocks and shares this week have more than paid for that.. :wink:

Harry it says flight, seat extra baggage so why do I have to pay another £14 each for the seat I have just booked

stevewool
16th October 2016, 21:05
C'mon, man :poke: ... you and Ems have the rest of your lives
to sit together!

Funny you should say that Arthur, Emma's world too

stevewool
16th October 2016, 21:07
Hey why dont you suggest that she sits on your lap, you may even get a discount for whatever arises.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Now now Harry, some how I don't think they would like that, plus think of the numbness on my legs after 3 hours

stevewool
16th October 2016, 21:11
So ... :anerikke: ... Austria did'nt take your fancy after all, Steve?

To tell the truth Arthur.
We was looking at Edinburgh for a few days then down into the killer forest, but this deal came up for a villa in Alcudia , sleeps 6 and I just could not refuse it,

stevewool
17th October 2016, 20:07
Just booked the flights.
Flying out at 6.20am on the Saturday so we will be there just around 10am and we are coming back on the Friday leaving there 9.30pm .
Yes its not returning Saturday morning , but the deal i have got i am happy and we have emergency exits on both flights so the extra room plus no one sitting next to us,
Now who fancies coming we have a spare room and just remember i am a tight git and we are not swingers either. and if anyone dont know what swingers are Google it.