PDA

View Full Version : Philippines To Open Mega Drug Rehabilitation Centre As Part Of Duterte's Crusade ...

Arthur Little
16th October 2016, 23:52
... and the Centre - to be funded by a Chinese tycoon - will treat up to 10,000 patients. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

www.ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-open-mega-drug-rehab-centre-under-dutertes-war-on-drugs-crusade-1586071 ...:ReadIt:

:biggrin: ... GREAT news ... surely!

fred
17th October 2016, 02:56
The Chinese are brilliant businessmen I`ll give them that.. They orchestrate and provide shabu to 3/6 million addicts to the point of high addiction for astronomical profits and then they offer rehab drugs via their pharma trade!!!
Clever..
It actually reminds me of what the Brits tried to do to the Chinks during the Opium war in order not only to even the trade balance but to surpass it massively in our favour.
Those were the days for the British Empire!!

Steve.r
17th October 2016, 09:11
I believe this is going to be at Fort Magsaysay which is close to where we live. It is a large army camp, near Cabanatuan Nueva Ecija

Michael Parnham
18th October 2016, 02:51
... and the Centre - to be funded by a Chinese tycoon - will treat up to 10,000 patients. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

www.ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-open-mega-drug-rehab-centre-under-dutertes-war-on-drugs-crusade-1586071 ...:ReadIt:

:biggrin: ... GREAT news ... surely!

Yes Arthur, great news but on the other hand surely it's wrong to let the public including children witness the killing that is taking place on the streets, surely these criminals should be arrested and dealt with accordingly in a discreet manner away from public eyes, just my thought :Erm::Erm:

fred
18th October 2016, 05:47
Micheal..Dont you think that kids here didn't see the dirty dealings of drug pushers and users in the streets before for YEARS on a daily basis??
You only had to watch the news here every night to see the blood on the streets.. Kids are hardened to reality here at an early age.. My Mrs lived near Tondo as a youngster and she has told me for years that she witnessed many many dead bodied hanging out of rubbish bins from the night before..
These images are in the minds of Filipino`s only..Never in the foreign press until now.
DU30 wants all this carnage stopped so that we can walk the streets at night in safety..First he has to vastly reduce the drug trade.
The prisons and Police cells are full...500% full.. No more room till these centers are finished.
Look....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/09/17/3707AE4200000578-3731436-image-a-35_1470759903891.jpg

Steve.r
18th October 2016, 10:04
Michael, you even said you have never seen a dead body a while ago, but to children in the Philippines it is a sight they see regularly, just go to any funeral or the 4 days wake. Life is different in the Philippines, I don't understand how shadowed your views are sometimes. It is a different country with different problems and the people are trying to cope. At least DU30 is trying.

Trefor
18th October 2016, 11:53
I read an article about the Chinese philanthropist who donated the money. He seems a good man who got his start in the Chinese markets in the Philippines. He is now paying back what he gained in his career. So no hidden Shabu lab.

Michael Parnham
18th October 2016, 11:57
Well, I've never knowingly seen or known anyone who has taken drugs in my life, also still never seen a dead human and no desire to!

Steve.r
18th October 2016, 12:47
Well, I've never knowingly seen or known anyone who has taken drugs in my life, also still never seen a dead human and no desire to!
We all take drugs Michael, even you have. I still don't understand what is wrong with seeing a dead person, don't you watch the news? See them in your living room every day, watch all tv dramas, always a murder. But seeing a dead person in their home in an open coffin is a beautiful and peaceful experience. I could post you some photos of my children with their dead Lola and uncles and family friends, but I would hate to make you see that if you feel you need to be sheltered from it.