PDA

View Full Version : My New Phone

Terpe
26th October 2016, 14:50
Haven't had a cell phone for a long time. Not since I lost my Cherry for a second time.

My wife gave me her old old iPhone4 to take with me when I go out alone. It's wasn't really functioning very well but it kept her happy and and least I could text her.

Now, I'm the owner of a mint condition iPhone6 thanks to a generous donation from my bro-in-law.
Spent quite a bit of time 'playing' with it to discover how to use the best features.
WOW.....it's like a mini computer.
The camera is just great and I'm sure it'll get me back into photography.

I've seen his receipt from September 2015 at P52k :yikes:

No way i'd spend that on a phone.........but I very very grateful and I'll use it well.

Until the next time :wink:

Woohoo!!!:Jump:

stevewool
26th October 2016, 15:06
Forget the story about your phone, what's this about losing your cherry twice:Erm:

Terpe
26th October 2016, 15:10
Forget the story about your phone, what's this about losing your cherry twice:Erm:

That's a story to be relished in my book :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
26th October 2016, 18:10
Nice to know someone who has owned a Cherry Nokia:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
26th October 2016, 19:04
Nice to know someone who has owned a Cherry Nokia:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cherry mobile and Nokia are two different brands.

Michael Parnham
27th October 2016, 08:31
Cherry mobile and Nokia are two different brands.

I do know Rayna but in Dumaguete everyone who had a Cherry phone used to jokingly call it a Cherry Nokia. By the way I like your new Avatar, where was the photo taken?

johncar54
27th October 2016, 08:40
I have an iPhone 4, gift from wife's aunt in Kuwait.

It too is : " ...it's like a mini computer.
The camera is just great ."

And with G3 I can be online 24/7

PS It also makes and receives phone calls !

raynaputi
27th October 2016, 10:58
I do know Rayna but in Dumaguete everyone who had a Cherry phone used to jokingly call it a Cherry Nokia. By the way I like your new Avatar, where was the photo taken?

It was taken in Grand Canyon when we went on our holiday last month.

Michael Parnham
27th October 2016, 11:54
It was taken in Grand Canyon when we went on our holiday last month.

Very nice, guessed it wasn't Wales. I'm sure you enjoyed your stay out west:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
27th October 2016, 12:07
Very nice, guessed it wasn't Wales. I'm sure you enjoyed your stay out west:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's in America. I would gladly live out there, especially in Las Vegas. Lots of nice area to build a house there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
27th October 2016, 14:46
It's in America. I would gladly live out there, especially in Las Vegas. Lots of nice area to build a house there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And here was me thinking it's dove dale:doh

Michael Parnham
28th October 2016, 08:29
And here was me thinking it's dove dale:doh

:icon_lol: