PDA

View Full Version : Have a break have a KitKat

stevewool
4th November 2016, 14:18
Or in my case have a holiday.
Yes j am off tomorrow for a week so I will not be on as I think I may have to pay for WiFi unless we find a hotspot where it's free, but I am sure I shall be to busy to come on.
I do hope there may be a few more threads to reply to as it's been so slow just lately.
I am sure there should be lots of news to say about new births soon shuuuuuuuush,
To late it's out of the bag, just have to wait till I get back to hear anymore, anyway hope you all have a nice time without me, toodle pip.

Terpe
4th November 2016, 15:05
Have a wonderful holiday you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was mistaken when I thought being retired here in the Philippines would be one long holiday :Cuckoo:

So make the most you can while you can :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bon Voyage :airline:

Steve.r
4th November 2016, 16:01
Have a lovely time both of you. Sure we will see lots of photos :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
4th November 2016, 17:30
Or in my case have a holiday.
Yes I am off tomorrow for a week so I will not be on as I think I may have to pay for WiFi unless we find a hotspot where it's free, but I am sure I shall be too busy to come on.
I do hope there may be a few more threads to reply to as it's been so slow just lately.
I am sure there should be lots of news to say about new births soon shuuuuuuuush,
Too late it's out of the bag, just have to wait till I get back to hear anymore, anyway hope you all have a nice time without me, toodle pip.

:iagree:, Steve :icon_rolleyes: ... posts have been "rather thin on the ground" lately. :

Anyway, "toodle pip" (as you say) for now ... enjoy your holiday. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
4th November 2016, 17:42
Have a good one....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th November 2016, 17:52
Anyway, "toodle pip" (as you say) for now ... enjoy your holiday. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: ... Actually, :yeahthat: was a favourite saying of my late first
wife's whenever we'd set off anywhere!

stevewool
4th November 2016, 18:15
Thanks boys, its even better now my new Manfroto monopod just in time, now thats going into the case and out goes those new shoes Ems bought me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
4th November 2016, 19:41
Hope you've have packed your mankini....:biggrin:

grahamw48
7th November 2016, 09:19
Enjoy yourselves ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(I'm not here either... am int Phils :smile: )