PDA

View Full Version : Good old Facebook

stevewool
14th November 2016, 14:29
You can learn so much from Facebook these days and it is amazing what some people get up too and then they flaunt it all over looking smug and saying to everyone and there dog look at me, well sort of anyway.
I do enjoy Facebook ,but using it the way it should be used in my eyes.
I post pictures on there and I comment on there too about other people's pictures.
I don't put on there what is my personal life and I hate it if any member of the family makes any sort of comment on there about other members. Without asking them first.
Anyway back to the story, I put some pictures on there the other day and a name from the past had sent lots of likes to them.
Now it's near Xmas and here is me thinking out loud ,she will be asking for some sort of cash help soon.the last 3 years it's happened, the kids are poorly, we have no food,we are losing the house.
I wonder what will this time be, but then again I could be wrong,

Terpe
14th November 2016, 14:34
The greatest gift of all is forgiveness.
As for me, I do feel that, but.....it depends on timing.
Timing is my key to all things :wink:

stevewool
14th November 2016, 14:41
The greatest gift of all is forgiveness.
As for me, I do feel that, but.....it depends on timing.
Timing is my key to all things :wink:

True Peter, but having asked time and time again to pay the loan, but for only then to disappear till next time it's hard, what makes it worst is the rest of the family know they will never pay it back so they NEVER give them money in the first place,
Ho ho ho merry Christmas