PDA

View Full Version : Amazing...

aromulus
25th December 2007, 15:28
Trawling the net, I looked at a couple of other forums and I was extremely surprised realizing that the members are such real miserable plonkers that don't even bother wishing Merry Christmas to each other.

One in particular hasn't had anything posted on it since the 17th of December.:Erm:
Now ... If that's not a waste of web space I don't know what it might be....:Erm:
That despite the song and dance that was used to start it off....:D

Oh, well......... what goes around, comes around, huh...?

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
25th December 2007, 16:14
Happy Xmas to all members of this forum, it seems fitting after the Queens Christmas message to greet everyone, Gina and I wish all our friends and readers on this forum a very happy and memorable Christmas time with your families.

walesrob
25th December 2007, 17:18
Happy Xmas to all members of this forum, it seems fitting after the Queens Christmas message to greet everyone, Gina and I wish all our friends and readers on this forum a very happy and memorable Christmas time with your families.

And a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year from Rob and Elsa to everyone on the forum :)

aromulus
25th December 2007, 21:07
I raise my glass (Rocha's Tawny port) to Keith, Ping, and all members of this forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now that Christmas is finally and officially over, I wish everyone a successful new year....

Apart from Arsenal, Man U. and Liverpool football clubs....:D