PDA

View Full Version : 'Tiger' Has "Earned His Stripes"

Arthur Little
9th December 2016, 16:31
*Tiger - real name - Brian. Yes, :Jump: ... he and his partner Dora are our second couple to've completed what *he calls "the chicken run" by "dancing" :coolchickendance: :coolchickendance: their way to a UK Family Permit ...

:biggrin: ... CONGRATULATIONS! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th December 2016, 00:46
:biggrin: ... CONGRATULATIONS! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

................ :yeahthat: Where ARE they all? Mine, at least, :icon_rolleyes: seem to've "fallen on deaf ears" ... :anerikke: ... so to speak!

Michael Parnham
11th December 2016, 08:48
Yes, congratulations Brian & Dora, very well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
11th December 2016, 19:56
Is this a re-run ? :Erm:

Slip
11th December 2016, 21:59

Groundhog day

Arthur Little
11th December 2016, 23:36

:NoNo: ... NOT really it's just the various stages of this couple's progress - and other members' responses to it - lie "buried" deep within the three~page thread,'SS Route':

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/59038-ss-route?highlight=SS+route+-+Tiger

Whereas, I felt their success warranted a thread of its own, in like manner to the one I'd started for Stewart and Lolita - a 'marker' to what can be achieved (at the moment) by those who may still be planning following in their footsteps. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th December 2016, 00:42
:NoNo: ... NOT really it's just the various stages of this couple's progress - and other members' responses to it - lie "buried" deep within the three~page thread,'SS Route':

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/59038-ss-route?highlight=SS+route+-+Tiger

Whereas, I felt their success warranted a thread of its own, in like manner to the one I'd started for Stewart and Lolita - a 'marker' to what can be achieved (at the moment) by those who may still be planning following in their footsteps. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It was also my fear this thread might've disappeared into cyber oblivion ... before the celebrants - to whom it's dedicated - had :ReadIt:!