PDA

View Full Version : All At Sea!

Arthur Little
19th January 2017, 17:38
God dammit!:23_111_9[1]: ... struggling for jokes today!

So ... :anerikke: ... you're gonna have to put up with this one liner:

https://onsizzle.com/i/struggling-for-jokes-today-so-youll-have-to-put-up-with-7127886

Michael Parnham
20th January 2017, 07:58
God dammit!:23_111_9[1]: ... struggling for jokes today!

So ... :anerikke: ... you're gonna have to put up with this one liner:

https://onsizzle.com/i/struggling-for-jokes-today-so-youll-have-to-put-up-with-7127886

Sorry Arthur:smile::anerikke:

Arthur Little
20th January 2017, 11:42
Sorry Arthur:smile::anerikke:

Liner ... as in LARGE cruise ship pictured, in the link, Michael. :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
20th January 2017, 12:33
Liner ... as in LARGE cruise ship pictured, in the link, Michael. :icon_lol:

Yes, I knew that Arthur I just didn't think it was good enough to make me laugh :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th January 2017, 16:42
Yes, I knew that Arthur I just didn't think it was good enough to make me laugh :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Quite *clever, I thought, Michael. But, as mentioned, I had been struggling to find something humorous for general appeal, found *this on a friend of a friend's facebook page I'd been looking at ... and felt it was worth sharing! :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
20th January 2017, 20:36
At least I'm the only one who commented and the same with the haircut also:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st January 2017, 00:12
... I'm the only one who commented and the same with the haircut also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sadly, :bigcry: ... you're right!

Arthur Little
21st January 2017, 00:58
Sadly, :bigcry: ... you're right!

Thing is, there're often a lot of good jokes in the 'Humour Section' ... yet, I've noticed that - for reasons unknown - proportionately few of them seem to elicit the response they merit. :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Parnham
21st January 2017, 09:36
Thing is, there're often a lot of good jokes in the 'Humour Section' ... yet, I've noticed that - for reasons unknown - proportionately few of them seem to elicit the response they merit. :icon_rolleyes:
I've given you a rep because of the effort you put into this Forum Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2017, 16:33
I've given you a rep because of the effort you put into this Forum Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you for your appreciative observations ... and for the rep you've given me in recognition of my efforts, Michael. :xxgrinning--00xx3: