PDA

View Full Version : Emoticons

SimonH
24th January 2017, 00:32
Noticed over the last few days that the emoticons have disappeared when replying to a topic, but here when I start a topic.
Thought was just my phone to start with, but it's the same on my laptop this morning.
Anything changed, or is it just me?

fred
24th January 2017, 01:21
:Erm::crazy::NoNo::Cuckoo::NEW5::8_1_215::Axe::Shower::lamesmiley::fairedesgrimaces::xxsmilie_auslachen::smileybigtmouth::UpYurs::dumbputer:

Michael Parnham
24th January 2017, 09:15
I have to use Go Advanced this past few days:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
24th January 2017, 10:26
:smileybigtmouth:

grahamw48
24th January 2017, 12:00
Yes, just the (simplified) quick reply box now.

stevewool
24th January 2017, 14:16
Noticed over the last few days that the emoticons have disappeared when replying to a topic, but here when I start a topic.
Thought was just my phone to start with, but it's the same on my laptop this morning.
Anything changed, or is it just me?

If you cannot find them maybe it may be worth writing down what you are thinking, IE. Up yours, I am happy, your idiot, thank you, hello, winker and loads of money .
Just a thought

SimonH
24th January 2017, 14:46
If you cannot find them maybe it may be worth writing down what you are thinking, IE. Up yours, I am happy, your idiot, thank you, hello, winker and loads of money .
Just a thought

Cheers winker, up yours smiley

raynaputi
28th January 2017, 01:03
Check the attached photo, that's what you need to click for the emoticons. Oh and Keith was updating the forum last week I think..it might be one of the minor changes.

Michael Parnham
28th January 2017, 09:00
Check the attached photo, that's what you need to click for the emoticons. Oh and Keith was updating the forum last week I think..it might be one of the minor changes.

Thank you Rayna, I find it a little more easy than 'Go Advanced':xxgrinning--00xx3: