PDA

View Full Version : List of traitorous MP's.

Tawi2
1st February 2017, 22:42
Full list of the power crazed MP's who voted against teiggering article 50 despite the majority of people they work for voting for brexit :cwm23:
LABOUR:

Heidi Alexander, Lewisham East

Rushanara Ali, Bethnal Green and Bow

Graham Allen, Nottingham North

Rosena Allin-Khan, Tooting

Luciana Berger, Liverpool Wavertree

Ben Bradshaw, Exeter

Kevin Brennan, Cardiff West

Lyn Brown, West Ham

Chris Bryant, Rhondda

Karen Buck, Westminster North

Dawn Butler, Brent Central

Ruth Cadbury, Brentford and Isleworth

Ann Clwyd, Cynon Valley

Ann Coffey, Stockport

Neil Coyle, Bermondsey and Old Southwark

Mary Creagh, Wakefield

Stella Creasy, Walthamstow

Thangam Debbonaire, Bristol West

Stephen Doughty, Cardiff South and Penarth

Jim Dowd, Lewisham West and Penge

Maria Eagle, Garston and Halewood

Louise Ellman, Liverpool Riverside

Paul Farrelly, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Vicky Foxcroft, Lewisham, Deptford

Mike Gapes, Ilford South

Lilian Greenwood, Nottingham South

Helen Hayes, Dulwich and West Norwood

Meg Hiller, Hackney South and Shoreditch

Rupa Huq, Ealing Central and Acton

Peter Kyle, Hove

David Lammy, Tottenham

Rachael Maskell, York Central

Kerry McCarthy, Bristol East

Catherine McKinnell, Newcastle-upon-Tyne North

Madeleine Moon, Bridgend

Ian Murray, Edinburgh South

Stephen Pound, Ealing North

Virendra Sharma, Ealing Southall

Tulip Siddiq, Hampstead and Kilburn

Andy Slaughter, Hammersmith

Jeff Smith, Manchester Withington

Owen Smith, Pontypridd

Jo Stevens, Cardiff Central

Stephen Timms, East Ham

Catherine West, Hornsey and Wood Green

Alan Whitehead, Southampton Test

Daniel Zeichner, Cambridge

Lib Dems:

Tom Brake, Carshalton and Wallington

Alistair Carmichael, Orkney and Shetland

Nick Clegg, Sheffield Hallam

Tim Farron, Westmorland and Lonsdale

Sarah Olney, Richmond Park

John Pugh, Southport

Mark Williams, Ceredigion

CONSERVATIVES:

Ken Clarke, Rushcliffe

SNP:

Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, Ochil and South Perthshire

Richard Arkless, Dumfries and Galloway

Hannah Bardell, Livingston

Mhairi Black, Paisley and Renfrewshire South

Ian Blackford, Ross, Sky and Lochaber

Kirstey Blackman, Aberdeen North

Philip Boswell, Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill

Deidre Brock, Edinburgh North and Leith

Alan Brown, KIlmarnock and Loudoun

Lisa Cameron, East Kilbride, Strathaven and Lesmahagow

Douglas Chapman, Dunfermline and West Fife

Joanna Cherry, Edinburgh South West

Ronnie Cowan, Inverclyde

Angela Crawley, Lanark and Hamilton East

Martyn Day, Linlithgow and East Falkirk

Martin Docherty-Hughes, West Dunbartonshire

Stuart Blair Donaldson, West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine

Margaret Ferrier, Rutherglen and Hamilton West

Stephen Gethins, North East Fife

Patricia Gibson, North Ayrshire and Arran

Patrick Grady, Glenrothes

Neil Gray, Aidrie and Shotts

Drew Hendry, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey

Stewart Hosie, Dundee East

George Kerevan, East Lothian

Calum Kerr, Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk

Chris Law, Dundee West

Angus Brendan MacNeil,

John McNallty, Falkirk

Stewart McDonald, Glasgow South

Stuart McDonald, Cumbernauld, Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch East

Anne McLaughlin, Glasgow North East

Carol Monaghan, Glasgow North West

Paul Monaghan, Cathness, Sutherland and Easter Ross

Roger Mullin, Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath

Gavin Newlands, Paisley and Renfrewshire North

John Nicholson, East Dunbartonshire,

Brendan O'Hara, Argyll and Bute

Kirsten Oswald, East Renfrewshire

Steven Paterson, Stirling

Angus Robertson, Moray

Alex Salmond, Gordon

Tommy Sheppard, Edinburgh East

Chris Stephens, Glasgow South West

Alison Thewliss, Glasgow Central

Mike Weir, Angus

Elidh Whiteford, Banff and Buchan

Philippa Whitford, Central Ayrshire

Pete Wishart, Perth and North Perthshire

Green Party:

Caroline Lucas, Brighton Pavilion

Plaid Cymru:

Liz Saville Roberts, Dwyfor Meirionnydd

Hywel Williams, Arfon

Independent:

Lady Harmon, North Down

Natalie McGarry, Glasgow East

Michella Thomson, Edinburgh West

More to follow...

Social Democratic and Labour Party:

Mark Durkan, Foyle

Alasdair McDonnell, Belfast South

Margaret Ritchie, South Down

stevewool
1st February 2017, 22:55
Wow some one has been busy.
All these folk has been elected by the people to work for the people too, now if there area voted to stay in the EU well they have done there constituents proud , but if they voted to come out well they should lose there jobs what ever there jobs was or is.
Makes you wonder with so many voting fro the parties , are the parties on the verge of a breakdown .
It would be nice once this has been sorted is to get the Scottish sorted out next, if they want to go let them

soulman1949
2nd February 2017, 00:10
Oh to have such a simplistic view of life, must be wonderful in such a cozy little world.

The only thing I'm disappointed in regarding that list is that my MPs name isn't on it, but then he always follows the Whip.

fred
2nd February 2017, 01:29
Oh to have such a simplistic view of life, must be wonderful in such a cozy little world.

The only thing I'm disappointed in regarding that list is that my MPs name isn't on it, but then he always follows the Whip.

The UK had a referendum and with good reason.We were promised that the cause (Brexit/Remain) with the majority vote would be respected and implemented and that would be an end to it.
Respect democracy and the will of the majority.
You cant always have it your own way!
Here on this forum,please respect the view of others,even if you do not agree..When you lose your temper and chuck your toys out of the pram....You lose the argument.

soulman1949
2nd February 2017, 03:59
The point I was making is that we have a parliamentary democracy - an MP is elected by his constituency and is then paid to MAKE HIS OWN MIND UP taking into account the views of ALL his constituents, he does NOT have to follow the MAJORITY view. Obviously, in doing so, he is accountable to his constituents at election time to answer for his decisions.

You would have had to have been on a desert island not to notice how bitterly divided the country is post-referendum and that bitterness is partly due to the way the campaign was conducted especially (but not entirely) by the leave campaign.

I will never respect the views of racists, bigots and extremists. Quite a few of the posts in this forum are racist and I would not countenance them in my house - it's not just a matter of disagreeing with someone's views, I find them totally abhorrent. I ask myself would I invite into my house people who express views of that kind - the fact that some comments are made by prominent members and mods leads me to one inescapable conclusion. It's time for me to walk out of the room.

SimonH
2nd February 2017, 04:36
The point I was making is that we have a parliamentary democracy - an MP is elected by his constituency and is then paid to MAKE HIS OWN MIND UP taking into account the views of ALL his constituents, he does NOT have to follow the MAJORITY view. Obviously, in doing so, he is accountable to his constituents at election time to answer for his decisions.

You would have had to have been on a desert island not to notice how bitterly divided the country is post-referendum and that bitterness is partly due to the way the campaign was conducted especially (but not entirely) by the leave campaign.

I will never respect the views of racists, bigots and extremists. Quite a few of the posts in this forum are racist and I would not countenance them in my house - it's not just a matter of disagreeing with someone's views, I find them totally abhorrent. I ask myself would I invite into my house people who express views of that kind - the fact that some comments are made by prominent members and mods leads me to one inescapable conclusion. It's time for me to walk out of the room.

Wow, that's quite an agressive response for someone who appears to be quite educated and erudite. It would almost appear that you only associate yourself with sycophants and haven't the intelligence you appear to have to be able to have a sensible discussion without resorting to threats to leave if you hear a difference of opinion.

soulman1949
2nd February 2017, 05:01
LOL, unlike the merry band on here? Give me a break, lol. If you read the thread on the Trump petition you will see I made a reasoned response but the reply was a mocking "wringing hands" comment. In the light of that "sensible discussion" I made the decision that "sensible discussion" was not possible. Can you blame me?

stevewool
2nd February 2017, 07:12
Life can be hard for many , work bills more work just to keep your head above water, we all need a little fun a little relief from this hard world many of us live in.
I would rather smile then be sturn and I would rather listen and try to see the good side rather then the horrible side that comes across from others who paint the world, but it's funny these same people have done well from this horrible world too it seems,

stevewool
2nd February 2017, 09:52

Is your world cosy Alan, I hope it is, you seem to have worked hard all your life and hopefully acheived all you have wanted,moving to England that has provided you with security and wealth, and look at you now the other side of the world enjoying your fruits of life, sounds like a wonderful cosy world you have.
Enjoy it all, many are wanting what you seem to have

Tawi2
2nd February 2017, 10:05
At least a couple of MP's had the grace to resign their position over the triggering of article 50

grahamw48
2nd February 2017, 11:31
Is it safe to come out now ? :xxparty-smiley-004:

fred
2nd February 2017, 11:39

Depends.

SimonH
2nd February 2017, 11:45

No, stay in the naughty corner :)