PDA

View Full Version : Im new here, hello.

Laura
28th December 2007, 04:23
Hello,
My name is Laura and I am a Filipina, just got married this year and currently living in Legaspi Village, Makati City.
I`m glad that I have known this website thru sis Brenda. I have known her since the first time I joined the Methodist Church in Quezon City year 1994. Last Sunday, I have a chat with her and when I mention her that I am applying for my spouse visa, she advised me to log in here, that this website is informative and helpful. I have been reading as a guess and I agree that she is right, it is a good website. Thanks for everyone who made this website and to those who contributed their knowledge and spent effort to impart their ideas to other people. Now, my visa application and other requirements are ready and I will submit it to the Embassy next week. I am nervous, but have all the confident that I will get my spouse visa soon as I have followed all the advices of those successful visa applicants here. I just can not wait to get to UK to join my husband. By the way, my handsome hubby is from Cardiff, Wales. Thats all for now. Maraming salamat po.

ginapeterb
28th December 2007, 10:28
Laura,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, so you married a boyo from the valleys, well don't worry you will make friends there, and we have a nice moderator from that part of the country, although a bit further up the welsh coastline, Cardiff is very modern, and I am sure you will like the city, best of luck, and let us know how it goes.

Jay&Zobel
28th December 2007, 12:33
Congratulations and Welcome!!

kimmi
28th December 2007, 12:38
welcome to the forum Laura..;)

Goodluck on ur visa application...

Manilana
28th December 2007, 15:25
Welcome to the forum Laura and good luck to your application.

Laura
28th December 2007, 15:33
Thank you for everyone who welcomed me here. Yes, sis Brenda was right that you are all friendly here. I have mentioned this website to my spouse and he is glad that I found this site.

Laura
28th December 2007, 15:43
welcome to the forum Laura..;)

Goodluck on ur visa application...

Thank you Kimmi.

Good luck to you girl there in the middle of snow, hope you wont get slip and knock your head.

[Edited: Please keep your personal opinions and private information, of ex or current members OFF the forum - thank you, Rob]

aug06_2006
28th December 2007, 17:21
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Marwin08
28th December 2007, 19:29
welcome to the family laura and good luck on ur visa application.

Durkhaima
28th December 2007, 20:05
Welcome to the forum. My husband and I learned so much about Spouse Visa application from this forum. Good luck and God bless...

nigel
28th December 2007, 22:06
Good luck with your Visa!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: It don't half feel good when you get it!!:BouncyHappy:

nigel
28th December 2007, 22:09
Oh! Did you remember to get your hubby to write a sponsorship letter? Maybe there is still time for him to do it if he is with you..lol

tiger@tigress
29th December 2007, 07:39
welcome to the forum....

kimmi
29th December 2007, 13:06
Thank you Kimmi.

Good luck to you girl there in the middle of snow, hope you wont get slip and knock your head.

[Edited: Please keep your personal opinions and private information, of ex or current members OFF the forum - thank you, Rob]

Dont worry Laura, I am being very careful here..and ooppss I am very looking forward that ure visa will be granted soon..fingers crossed..:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Missyalice
29th December 2007, 13:18
Welcome to the forum! Mabuhay!

Laura
10th January 2008, 08:55
Hi guys,
I just got my visa.... !!!! Thank you to all the helpful input here. yepeee!!!!!!!
England here I come........

Laura
10th January 2008, 08:57
Dont worry Laura, I am being very careful here..and ooppss I am very looking forward that ure visa will be granted soon..fingers crossed..:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol::Hellooo::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: