PDA

View Full Version : Hot Air Balloon Fest - Clark

Longweekend
3rd February 2017, 19:09
This looks like it will be a great 4 x days, I attended it many years ago and had a terrific time. Simon if your still there in AC I can recommend a good day out.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.philballoonfest.net/

Tawi2
3rd February 2017, 19:21
If i was in pinas i would go to that,the guy who i had some paramotor lessons off in Thailand goes,and a balloon flight is something everyone should try,great flights.

stevewool
3rd February 2017, 19:31
A great day out , i would go too if we was there

SimonH
4th March 2017, 20:46
Sorry guys, just seen this thread.

Indeed I was there, the wind was in the right direction so the balloons came right over our house :smile:

This was the 21st and last balloon festival, not sure why it's the last but my suspicions are it's because Clark airport is expanding and will start getting a lot busier.

stevewool
4th March 2017, 21:03
Sorry guys, just seen this thread.

Indeed I was there, the wind was in the right direction so the balloons came right over our house :smile:

This was the 21st and last balloon festival, not sure why it's the last but my suspicions are it's because Clark airport is expanding and will start getting a lot busier.

Better late then never Simon.

Terpe
5th March 2017, 14:32
I Love hot-air balloon festivals.

We used to have quite a big one in Northampton.
The balloons would also (usually) fly righ over our house. Amazing sight to see around 30 balloons with differing designs in the sky.

It's a pity the Clark festival will no longer take place.
I wonder where the next one will take place. Assuming there is a next one.