PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the forum

stevewool
15th February 2017, 14:19
It seems that over the last day or so there have been a few problems logging onto the system.
Now I don't know if it's my end of this end, but if it is this end, I would just like to thank Keith for sorting it all out, ( that's if it was you Keith).
Now if it was my end , please ignore this message.

Arthur Little
15th February 2017, 15:47
It seems that over the last day or so there have been a few problems logging onto the system.
Now I don't know if it's my end or this end, but if it is this end, I would just like to thank Keith for sorting it all out, ( that's if it was you Keith).
Now if it was my end , please ignore this message.

Ah, Steve ... I'd been wondering the same thing! So, late yesterday afternoon, in my frustration, :23_111_9[1]: I got in touch with Keith - with whom I'm friends on facebook - and he explained there'd been a problem with the site itself. Indeed, when power was partially restored late last night, I happened to notice him still online ... and, like you, (being a 'regular'), I'm grateful for all his hard work ... in getting the system back up and running again. :Hellooo:

stevewool
15th February 2017, 15:55
I have just been changing my computer and putting new anti virus onto it and I thought I may have done something my end.
Well my daughter has actually, and I was going to blame her.
Just goes to show how many of us love our community on here and when it's not here how quick we miss it.
It's like going to the pub and seeing your mates the way we did many years ago.

stevewool
15th February 2017, 15:55
I have just been changing my computer and putting new anti virus onto it and I thought I may have done something my end.
Well my daughter has actually, and I was going to blame her.
Just goes to show how many of us love our community on here and when it's not here how quick we miss it.
It's like going to the pub and seeing your mates the way we did many years ago.