PDA

View Full Version : This cannot be right ( can it )

stevewool
16th February 2017, 22:34
Well after a few days of looking and thinking about booking our holiday to Prague i decided to book it today, and what a nice surprise too.
The price has been reduced from £390 to £262 WOW,
I filled all my details in , names , address , email, mobile number, and card details and clicked pay.
There seems to be a problem please ring this number,
Well after going through press this and press that i got a recording telling me the office is open from 6am to 8pm.
Ok i though i cannot do anything just now , so i thought i would just check the details on the hotel and flights and so on, yes it was all the same , same price too, but then i pressed continue and it happened , (The price has changed for this holiday ).
And yes they have all gone back to the original prices from the other days .
Now i have not received a email to confirm my booking , but surely they will see what i have tried to book and at what price too, when i call them tomorrow , or will they just say sorry the price is the price and you either pay the new or dont go as they dont seem to have taken the money .

stevewool
17th February 2017, 08:32
Well having checked for Emails from British Airways i have received one with conformation of our booking and the price i have paid and the E tickets ready to print off, i may not bother ringing the today and see what happens later.

stevewool
17th February 2017, 21:31
Monies have been taken and confirmation of the booking and hotel voucher has been sent by email, life is good.:xxgrinning--00xx3: