PDA

View Full Version : Hi :p

chino
29th December 2007, 01:14
Hi,

I am from York and am 25....

Been to the Philippines in October 2006 (backpacking) and October 2007 though booked to go back again in March2008 :)

So far i have been to:

Manila
Angeles city
Subic
Bohol
Boracay
Puerto Galera

Next trip in March is to...

Manila (few hours)
Cebu
Malapascua
Donsol

Currently planning on moving to India with my GF from Agusan del Norte, met her on my first trip.

Salamat po for reading

rob36london
29th December 2007, 01:51
Hey what was Puerto Galera like ?

I met someone opening a bar there and he said it was amazing but then he would I thought at the time. What's your opinion ?

aromulus
29th December 2007, 08:58
Welcome to the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You will enjoy Cebu and Malapascua. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Why would anyone want to move to India.........?:Erm:

chino
29th December 2007, 12:09
Hey what was Puerto Galera like ?

I met someone opening a bar there and he said it was amazing but then he would I thought at the time. What's your opinion ?

Not amazing but it is a really nice place, i stayed for a good few weeks. Great diving spot and rally good night life.

chino
29th December 2007, 12:11
Why would anyone want to move to India.........?:Erm:

India is great and if i can find a UK company moving there i should be able to earn UK wages in india so i can save alot more. Plus its closer to where i want to end up (Oz/Nz) so its one step closer for me leaving England :)

kimmi
29th December 2007, 13:09
hi chino welcome to the forum

joebloggs
29th December 2007, 19:22
India is great and if i can find a UK company moving there i should be able to earn UK wages in india so i can save alot more. Plus its closer to where i want to end up (Oz/Nz) so its one step closer for me leaving England :)

i would be surprised if you can find a uk company that will pay you uk wages in India, why? when they can employ a local for a 10th of wage, why do you think there are so many Indians and Pakistanis in the UK on HSMP ? because the pay is so low there...

but i wish you luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
29th December 2007, 23:10
Its rare, but you can get uk wages in phill if you work for a uk firm, for example a call centre company near me has offices in both india and phill among others and has brits go over for various reasons. I have bumped into some both at the airport, in the uk and in phill, many cant stand it.

India is amazing place where do you plan to stay and why not go to austrialia or new zealand straight off? Know plenty of people who have either lived there on a work visa or moved out permantly not that hard as long as you have decent skils to take to the country.

ps a lot of the people i know who have gone to both aus and new zealand soon come back for a variety of reasons.