PDA

View Full Version : A bit of D I Y

stevewool
23rd February 2017, 08:27
Last night my daughter wanted to help her brother build his new bedroom furniture.
He has gone away for a few days so it will be a nice surprise fr him when he gets back she said, its all flat pack furniture so all she needed was a hammer , large screwdriver and small screwdriver.
Where the hell is my Screwdrivers gone too.
Now its been known that if i put any of my tools down somewhere i can guarantee the next day they have been moved by Emma.
So where has she moved them too. not in the tool box, not in the draws , so where, " i have not moved them she said ".
When was the last time i used them i thought, searching high and low, and now saying "no one touches my tools again" .
And where did we find them , in my sons bedroom where there furniture was to made.

Terpe
23rd February 2017, 15:11
I have quite an extensive collection of tools built up over the years.
All are in use here in the Philippines where decent tools can be expensive.

I've a number of screwdriver 'sets' but actually it's almost only the one that tends to gets used.
A medium size 'Philips'

stevewool
23rd February 2017, 16:08
A medium size 'Philips'

And that's the one that's missing, also missing is a driver that is double ended, flat one , Phillip's the other end and it fits inside the handle, just perfect for everyday use.
But that's disappeared too.

Michael Parnham
24th February 2017, 00:45
A place for everything, everything in it's place, always put things back exactly as you found them, comes to mind.:biggrin:

stevewool
24th February 2017, 08:32
A place for everything, everything in it's place, always put things back exactly as you found them, comes to mind.:biggrin:

Well i hope you stick to that Michael, "A place for everything".
But as i explained i know where i have left them but as where i live i live with others and not alone sometimes things are used by others and maybe they are not like me they think i may use it again, then they forget.
It will turn up somewhere, i am lucky i have a few spare tools.