PDA

View Full Version : New Year's resolution......

LEAHnew
29th December 2007, 12:17
:Erm::Erm:Mine same as last year:D

KeithD
29th December 2007, 13:08
To make money.....same as last year :)

rob36london
29th December 2007, 13:09
My new year resolution, is to be able to see my posts before 2009.

kimmi
29th December 2007, 13:32
To be more patient to people who annoyed me these days..

Pepe n Pilar
29th December 2007, 13:35
What is the same as last year Sis Leah???:)

walesrob
29th December 2007, 13:47
My new year resolution, is to be able to see my posts before 2009.

No need for that snide remark.

Read this here: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=6037 :NoNo:

rob36london
29th December 2007, 14:23
I didnt think it approached the level of snide. It was meant to be humourous. Anyway, sorry if it offended you that much.

walesrob
29th December 2007, 14:25
No worries....no offence taken.

charlwill
29th December 2007, 14:54
Be more patient to all the people that loves to annoy.

KeithD
29th December 2007, 15:00
I didnt think it approached the level of snide. It was meant to be humourous. Anyway, sorry if it offended you that much.

Use the smilies then. Otherwise we have no idea of the context of a post.

Pepe n Pilar
29th December 2007, 15:06
to be more patient in dealing with tactless people.

andypaul
29th December 2007, 17:24
To not try the patience or annoy filipinas anymore:Rasp:

Manilana
29th December 2007, 17:29
Avoid chocolates, ice cream, pasta, sweets, and red wine.
Take more brownies, vienetta, pansit, eclairs and tanduay.
Do more exercise, at least 2 hours running every morning.
Spend more time in front of my computer at least 14 hours each day.
Lastly, stay cool and happy.

Tiggers0608
29th December 2007, 20:36
probably :Erm: stop annoying sis kimmi :Brick::icon_lol::D

andypaul
29th December 2007, 23:17
Avoid chocolates, ice cream, pasta, sweets, and red wine.
Take more brownies, vienetta, pansit, eclairs and tanduay.
Do more exercise, at least 2 hours running every morning.
Spend more time in front of my computer at least 14 hours each day.
Lastly, stay cool and happy.

wow good luck with all that, specially two hours runing each morning i find it hard enough to fit in an hour let alone two hours:omg:

LEAHnew
31st December 2007, 07:23
:omg:I thought I won't be back here again:bigcry::bigcry: yesterday it always says PAGE CAN NOT DISPLAY:cwm34::cwm34: my day was so incomplete not seeing new post here:NoNo::NoNo:
and I'm glad it's ok now:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Happy New year everyone:Hellooo::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
31st December 2007, 07:41
What is the same as last year Sis Leah???:)

more patience and understanding and in addition i will try my best that TAMPO (sulking) will not occur once a month maybe limit it and do it quarterly:Rasp::Rasp::D

Manilana
31st December 2007, 10:23
wow good luck with all that, specially two hours runing each morning i find it hard enough to fit in an hour let alone two hours:omg:

Oh yes...:icon_lol: I love running in the morning. I have to maintain
my 36"/24"36" body figure, otherwise it will cost a fortune to buy new bigger size clothes :icon_lol:

Happy NEW YEAR to all cool people .!!!:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
31st December 2007, 10:31
hi yah people...miss yah loads:) my new year resolution for next year is not to make any new year resolution anymore.hehehe:)

Manilana
31st December 2007, 10:39
hi yah people...miss yah loads:) my new year resolution for next year is not to make any new year resolution anymore.hehehe:)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:cool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
31st December 2007, 13:54
Hi Manilana is that the secret of having that perfect figure? Why not try to join the Binibining Pilipinas? How tall are you? My instructor said I should stay on the treadmill for 10 minutes only and just have everything for only an hour.:)

Manilana
31st December 2007, 14:00
Hi Manilana is that the secret of having that perfect figure? Why not try to join the Binibining Pilipinas? How tall are you? My instructor said I should stay on the treadmill for 10 minutes only and just have everything for only an hour.:)

I think I am now too old for Binibining Pilipinas darling Iye. I am 5 foot and 6 inches tall. :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

kimmi
31st December 2007, 14:02
probably :Erm: stop annoying sis kimmi :Brick::icon_lol::D

oh no sis, i do enjoy u annoying me..:icon_lol::Rasp::Hellooo::doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
31st December 2007, 14:04
To Manilana... Then apply for a commercial model in the U.K. There was once a tv program i used to watch they were looking for models ages 25-55 but should be at least 5'7", and must speak good English......:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

aromulus
31st December 2007, 14:07
as from 12 tonight, I shall do exactly the same as I did for the last 30 + years :Erm:

stop smoking .....:D

For a few hours..........:doh

Manilana
31st December 2007, 14:14
To Manilana... Then apply for a commercial model in the U.K. There was once a tv program i used to watch they were looking for models ages 25-55 but should be at least 5'7", and must speak good English......:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks darling Iye, but Im a shy lady do not want to be famous :) I just love keeping myself fit for his eyes only.:) My sweetheart have a great body, too. So I have to look after myself especially that bikini season is coming in few months. Oh so Im so much excited.. we will go to Bali.

LadyJ
31st December 2007, 14:24
as from 12 tonight, I shall do exactly the same as I did for the last 30 + years :Erm:

stop smoking .....:D

For a few hours..........:doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh me and hubby tried it (stop smoking...4eva) last year but until now we are still smoking:doh

My New Year's resolution is......

Spend less time on FilipinoUK Forum..:D

baboyako
31st December 2007, 17:45
I just made mine, then I logged onto KLM & I'll be in makati in 3 days :BouncyHappy:

happy new year everyone & hope its not really minus 17 degrees like they just said on the telly :action-smiley-081:

Alan
31st December 2007, 18:04
Two for me..........................

Peace throughout the world - and to lose my 'beer belly.'

Hmmmmm.............. on second thoughts - forget world peace.

Al.:)

pennybarry
1st January 2008, 13:32
MY Hubby is to loose weighT, and mine is TO GAIN WEIGHT !

KeithD
1st January 2008, 14:35
MY Hubby is to loose weighT, and mine is TO GAIN WEIGHT !

Simple....cut his leg off.....and eat it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
2nd January 2008, 01:48
ATTENTION ALL SMOKERS!!! I KNOW THE SECRET OF GIVING UP SMOKING!!! IT IS HYPNOTHERAPY!!!! THAT'S RIGHT HYPNOTHERAPY!!! THERE IS A FANTASTIC STOP SMOKING HYPNOTHERAPY CD YOU CAN GET FROM WATERSTONES!! IT WORKS!! IT WORKS!! PATCHES ARE FOR THOSE HOLES IN YOUR TROUSERS!!! NICCOTINE GUM IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO EAT CIGARETTES!!! BUT THE STOP SMOKING HYPNOTHERAPY CD IS FOR GIVING UP SMOKING!!! AND IT WORKS!!! AS FAR AS I KNOW IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS!! If your still having trouble giving up after listening to the hypnosis cd, you can visit a proper hypnotherapist who can brainwash your mind into believing you are a non smoker!! It WORKS!!!!!! People don't believe me!! It's frustrating to see so many people wasting there time and money when all they need is a bit of hypnotherapy!!:BouncyHappy: Seriously hypnotherapy can be very effective!! Some hypnotherapist's will give you your money back if you smoke again..but you wont:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hypnotherapy works!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy: BELIEVE IT!!:Brick:

Alan
2nd January 2008, 01:55
Nigel - I would LOVE to believe you.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al.:)

KeithD
2nd January 2008, 09:55
It's simple to give up. First thing you do in the day is go outside, and pick up a dog turd. Then light a ciggie, and then dip the filter end in the turd.....enjoy the rest of your smoke :rolleyes:

joebloggs
2nd January 2008, 11:20
It's simple to give up. First thing you do in the day is go outside, and pick up a dog turd. Then light a ciggie, and then dip the filter end in the turd.....enjoy the rest of your smoke :rolleyes:

so you've been to therapy scouser keith :D, i thought so, well thats one method they use to try to stop you smoking, same with dieting, whats the first 3 letter of the word die :D, hmm pizza's imagine all that yummy fat dripping from the cheese of the pizza clogging your heart :cwm12:

best thing to use for anythnig like this is called EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), google it, there was a tv program on not long ago and a couple of 'famous' people used it to quit smoking, but it can be used for anything, i think 'jordan' the glamour gal was one of them...

pennybarry
2nd January 2008, 18:53
Simple....cut his leg off.....and eat it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DO I NEED TO COOK HIS LEG? :Erm: AND WHAT TYPE OF COOKING IS BEST? hmmMMM murcon OR mECHADO?:party-smiley-012:

nigel
2nd January 2008, 19:30
And remember girls, smoking 'causes impotence. :icon_lol: