PDA

View Full Version : FLR Approved

mick foreman
3rd March 2017, 15:26
Monera had her appointment at the premium service centre Solihull this morning at 9. She submitted her documents,had her biometrics done then we were told we could leave the centre and go into town and await a call when the decision was made.Within 40 minutes we received a message to say we could go back and collect the documents and FLR had been approved. Happy days !!
Thanks to everyone for answering any questions we posted and for making the process clear to us .

Terpe
3rd March 2017, 15:58
Monera had her appointment at the premium service centre Solihull this morning at 9. She submitted her documents,had her biometrics done then we were told we could leave the centre and go into town and await a call when the decision was made.Within 40 minutes we received a message to say we could go back and collect the documents and FLR had been approved. Happy days !!
Thanks to everyone for answering any questions we posted and for making the process clear to us .

Great news Mick and Monera. Congratulations.
Onwards and upwards

stevewool
3rd March 2017, 16:22

So quick , I bet you did not have time for a coffee,

mick foreman
3rd March 2017, 17:01
We had just sat down in John Lewis with coffees when the call came .:smile: To be honest we both thought we had done something wrong .

Trefor
3rd March 2017, 17:09
Great news! We used Solihull too, nice place and polite, professional, friendly people (as were all the PEO staff we encountered on our journey).

Slip
3rd March 2017, 17:41
Great news... going to be starting Harlene's application for her FLR in the next few months.... so if you don't mind answering my posts if you can when no doubt will appear on this forum.

songz777
5th March 2017, 14:00
Thats Great news Mick and Monera & wishing you the best on the future.

John & Angeline

mick foreman
5th March 2017, 20:36
No problem Slip I will help if I can .

cheekee
6th March 2017, 18:55
Congratulations. Ours is next year. Her brp expires July 2018 so when is the earliest we can apply?

Michael Parnham
7th March 2017, 07:49
Happy days certainly, well done and congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3: