PDA

View Full Version : Talking to the family back home .

stevewool
4th March 2017, 09:53
Emma is talking to the family back home on her ipad .
Ita a party back home so there are a few people in the house and they are taking it in turn to speak and walk around the house showing the food they are eating.
Ema has taken them into her wardrobes to show them the cloths she is going to send them the shoes they are asking for and god knows what else.
Is it just me but i am sure Emma and the family over there dont need phones or this ipad, they are talking that loud or as i say shouting ,the whole world can hear.:doh

Slip
4th March 2017, 13:57
Emma is talking to the family back home on her ipad .
Ita a party back home so there are a few people in the house and they are taking it in turn to speak and walk around the house showing the food they are eating.
Ema has taken them into her wardrobes to show them the cloths she is going to send them the shoes they are asking for and god knows what else.
Is it just me but i am sure Emma and the family over there dont need phones or this ipad, they are talking that loud or as i say shouting ,the whole world can hear.:doh

I've had it today as well. Started at 7am with the Sister.... for over one hour on Facebook messenger video chat. Then just now for the past hour her mum and other sister.... They don't know how to speak quietly!

jonnijon
5th March 2017, 00:08
All Filippinos are born riding a motor cycle, with a cell phone in one hand.:NoNo: