PDA

View Full Version : What was that BANG in the night

stevewool
8th March 2017, 08:45
There i was fast a sleep and suddenly i heard a bang, or was it.
Head held up and i listened, i could not hear anything but i started to get the cold feeling down my back, what was that noise.
Up i got and onto the stairs and listened again , but again it was just silence.
Down stairs i went and there was nothing at all, doors where all locked and windows shut too.
After a quick drink and a chocolate biscuit from the fridge plus a scratch round the privates i had another look around the house then went back to bed.
Now did i dream that noise i wonder because no one else woke up.:Erm:
And if you are all wondering , i was naked too.:yikes:

Terpe
8th March 2017, 11:47
And if you are all wondering , i was naked too.:yikes:

Luckily I have a strong enough constitution that the thought didn't actually put me off my ice cold San Mig Pils

Longweekend
8th March 2017, 12:11
Do you have an alarm Steve?

stevewool
8th March 2017, 13:31
Do you have an alarm Steve?

Now is this a trick question, if I said no people who read this could tell others and it may be overheard by others who could come and rob me, but if I said yes I would by lying.

Longweekend
8th March 2017, 16:03
May be worth investing in one, you could sleep in peace then...:xxgrinning--00xx3:....

stevewool
8th March 2017, 16:13
May be worth investing in one, you could sleep in peace then...:xxgrinning--00xx3:....
I have Emma to protect me, infact it could have been Emma making that noise what woke me.she purrrrrs when she sleeps, well something like that, could be a roar:biggrin:

Terpe
8th March 2017, 16:32
.........she purrrrrs when she sleeps.......

Is that purrrrs like a Tiger:biggrin:

stevewool
8th March 2017, 17:33
Is that purrrrs like a Tiger:biggrin:

Yep just like Rocky she would not them out if they upset me:laugher: