PDA

View Full Version : Commenting on started threads

stevewool
9th March 2017, 08:48
I have noticed a few members commenting on no comments on what they may have started in a thread or have added there own comment and are awaiting a reply.
Well welcome to the club my friends, i have loads of started threads where loads have seen it but no one has made a comment.
Does it bother me , well at first but we are all busy folk these days and somethings dont interest others and deep down some cannot be bothered i am sure.
Keep posting my friends i say, if you enjoy writing and thinking you have something to say or add well thats what we are here for, to give advice and to kill time,
I must add there are a few started threads that go beyond my thinking where i do not reply, its not that i dont like you but it does not interest me just at the time you have started it, but if someone added to the thread where i think " wow" well i may add something then.
Keep up the good work all, and let me be the first to wish you all Happy Christmas :laugher:
Bet you did not expect that did you.

fred
9th March 2017, 10:39
No comment.:wink:

stevewool
9th March 2017, 11:28
No comment.:wink:

But you did

fred
9th March 2017, 11:31
Yes I did and now I`m doing it again and now you have 3 comments in one thread!!!:xxparty-smiley-050:

SimonH
9th March 2017, 12:12
I didn't say anything.

stevewool
9th March 2017, 12:34
So many comments, I am truly blessed

Longweekend
9th March 2017, 13:08
:Erm:

stevewool
9th March 2017, 13:59
I didn't say anything.

O but you have.

Terpe
9th March 2017, 14:40
:66:

fred
9th March 2017, 22:54
Bump.

stevewool
9th March 2017, 22:59
Bump.

Thats from another thread Fred :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
10th March 2017, 06:45
Never really thought about how many read a thread, if any:Erm:

stevewool
10th March 2017, 08:16
I bet many folk read a thread because they are curious of what people are saying now and then they wants to say "silly sod" but only in there mind, other long threads maybe just that to long, and many forget to add a quote.
Other threads people quote on is because they think they have too.
I just love to talk with my fingers about any rubbish .
Plus you also had to read this one.