PDA

View Full Version : Airport parking for Heathrow

stevewool
11th March 2017, 17:00
Just booked the airport parking for our next adventure in Europe.
£37.60p for 4 days parking at terminal 3 Heathrow airport. its getting close now and its quite exciting too, just have to get the transfer from Prague airport to the old town,
I have used every sort , local bus to the underground, shared van , and private taxi, i have not made my mind up yet as Emma leaves everything to me , even trying to sort out the weather so she can take her silly shoes, why does she never listen when i say we are walking lots so take comfort not look at me shoes :doh, but they do look good but not pratical.

Longweekend
11th March 2017, 17:12
Steve, women and shoes. don't even go there! I learnt many years ago to say nothing....:NoNo:

Terpe
11th March 2017, 17:33
Steve, women and shoes. don't even go there! I learnt many years ago to say nothing....:NoNo:

Agreed

stevewool
11th March 2017, 17:53

Well she comes into the room and she says what do you think of these, so i have to say something, but i always make sure we have eaten before i open my big mouth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
11th March 2017, 19:06
My wife has her own wardrobe, its full on the bottom of shoes and most still in boxes, these are not her everyday shoes they are on shoe racks in the garage!! and now our son has gone away to uni his wardrobe has been taken over.....:doh

stevewool
11th March 2017, 20:13
My wife has her own wardrobe, its full on the bottom of shoes and most still in boxes, these are not her everyday shoes they are on shoe racks in the garage!! and now our son has gone away to uni his wardrobe has been taken over.....:doh

Emma is not far behind, but she wears them for a few times, then she shows them to her nieces over in the Phils and the next time i see them they are wearing them over there.
Its amazing the nieces can be aged from 10 to 20 and they all have the same size feet, when the shoes are given away free:biggrin: