PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie!!!!

barbel
31st December 2007, 22:30
Hi all :)
been having a look around and must say great site:)
Im a Male married to a filipino for the last 5 years and have to say shes the best thing that happened to me!!:cwm38::cwm38:......ahhhh!
I went through an awful divorce about Ten years ago, and never thought or to be honest wanted another women in my life then along came my little princess!!.....(more ahhs!!!!!!:))
Anyway we live in Surrey and I'm self employed Admin worker (Boring:Cuckoo:)
Look foward to chatting all things Filipino!!
barbel

KeithD
31st December 2007, 22:49
I went through an awful divorce about Ten years ago

Couldn't have been that awful, as if it didn't happen you wouldn't be where you are today :)

nigel
1st January 2008, 01:27
Hurrah!!

A Surrey man! (I'm from Chessington):xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice to have you with us matey!! I'm marrying my minxy filipina in April, you got your visa a long time ago then? Or was your lady already living here in the U.K. when you met her? :cwm12:

kimmi
1st January 2008, 13:01
hi Barbel, welcome to the forum..Glad to know that u are married to a nice and loving filipina:)

barbel
1st January 2008, 16:58
I met my wife like many I suspect on the Internet, we chatted for about 1 year and wrote many letters before we meet in Hong Kong, where she was working.
to cut a very long story short she moved to UK nearly 4 years ago and its been great ever since!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Nigel..........Ginia has got her indefinite visa and has applied for her Naturalisation certificate, which leads on to her applying for British passport:xxgrinning--00xx3:
She has a good job in a recruitment agency and to be honest I'm really proud of her determination to get on in life!:)

tiger@tigress
2nd January 2008, 10:15
Hiya Barbel... welcome to the forum...