PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful day

stevewool
21st March 2017, 09:51
What a start to a beautiful day, the most wonderful sunrise this morning and blue skies above and not a cloud anywhere to be seen too.
What a difference from yesterday , all that dull Nasty weather and heavy showers,
Now if today would have been the first day of Spring it would have been wonderful.
So weather wise it's great , another 10 minutes before i go into the office ,well that could be so dull and glumy and feeling a little depressed.
But that's life.
Hope to brighten yours and many others lives up through out the day, yer right:biggrin:

stevewool
21st March 2017, 13:43
So much for a beautiful day , it's still cold out there without a coat and hat on,

Arthur Little
21st March 2017, 13:53
Yes, :iagree: ... it IS, Steve!

:olddude: ... and, it's also the birthday of my brother, Douglas (better k/a Dougie - my only sibling) who's 70 today! :xxparty-smiley-050:

stevewool
21st March 2017, 14:06
A happy cold birthday to dougie.

fred
21st March 2017, 14:22
The weather here this year,all in all has been the best Ive ever experienced here...Best of all. almost Zero humidity...Last night I actually shivered a bit...Beer might have been too cold for conditions?
Might have to warm it up a bit.

Arthur Little
21st March 2017, 14:32
A happy cold birthday to dougie.

:biggrin: ... Cheers! :Beer: Oh, and NOT forgetting Wilfredo (or Willie) - the eldest of Myrna's five brothers - now 63!

stevewool
21st March 2017, 14:39
The weather here this year,all in all has been the best Ive ever experienced here...Best of all. almost Zero humidity...Last night I actually shivered a bit...Beer might have been too cold for conditions?

This Emma would have liked snow, after we brought another sledge, so we have one each, but it looks like it's not going to happen this year.
Looks like the household bills will rise soon as it's not been that cold to have the heating on all the time.

Arthur Little
21st March 2017, 14:58
...Beer might have been too cold for conditions?

............. Yeuch ... warm beer? ... :vomit-smiley-011: