PDA

View Full Version : A one man band

stevewool
21st March 2017, 10:03
I bet many have never seen a one man band live in the streets, but only on the television.
You know who i mean just the one person who seems to do everything from putting all the gear on then playing it, then afterwards he takes it all off again, but in between all that time he hopes he has made people happy in what he has been doing.
He will never please everyone and you will get the silly old man who complains about the racket and the crap he's trying to sing, but luckerly they are only a few like that.
I do like the one man band, some how i feel like that some times
:biggrin:

Michael Parnham
22nd March 2017, 07:25
I've seen a one man band a few times as a child, but can't remember where exactly??? but whatever it was great at the time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
24th March 2017, 11:44
I remember seeing a one man band as a kid,does anyone remember the onion seller on the bike or the knife/scissor sharpener?

Michael Parnham
24th March 2017, 12:45
I remember seeing a one man band as a kid,does anyone remember the onion seller on the bike or the knife/scissor sharpener?

Yes, also the rag and bone man and the milk man with his horse and cart ladeling the milk into a jug:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th March 2017, 21:24

And the icecream man , just take your dish out and he would fill it, and if your mum was feeling flush you may buy a icecream Sunday with the tinned fruit and the plastic boat.

fred
25th March 2017, 02:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikof-8FZwgg