PDA

View Full Version : It's good to talk

stevewool
21st March 2017, 15:47
It's good to talk they say and beleive me it's true.
If you are alone and you have no one to talk too it must be very hard and i feel you could soon become a loner.
It's just like being on here sometimes, and yes we all have a life outside this little box we type into and thank God for that.
But you come on here for a chat and advice if that is what you are after, plus it's free advice too.
No wonder old folk have a bird or a cat to talk too .

fred
21st March 2017, 15:51
It's good to talk they say and beleive me it's true.
If you are alone and you have no one to talk too it must be very hard and i feel you could soon become a loner.
It's just like being on here sometimes, and yes we all have a life outside this little box we type into and thank God for that.
But you come on here for a chat and advice if that is what you are after, plus it's free advice too.
No wonder old folk have a bird or a cat to talk too .

Quite often the"bird and the cat"make more sense than the Mrs..
That reminds me..Ive got to feed the little .......s before bedtime..

stevewool
21st March 2017, 15:59
Many many years ago and being so young ,we always had a budgie or two.
And every night mum use to cover over the cage and say goodnight Peter, then every morning she would remove the tea towel of the cage and for the next 10 minutes start saying pretty Peter, who's a pretty boy then.
The budgie would be bouncing from side to side cherpping away like a good un.
I wonder why all our budgies where called bloody Peter.

Michael Parnham
22nd March 2017, 07:44
Something interesting just happened, I'm reading this thread about the budgie and noticed an ad appear for 'Northern Parrots' (everything for your Parrot) can't believe it:Erm: