PDA

View Full Version : Looking the other way

stevewool
28th March 2017, 23:08
Now most of us have beautiful wives,partners, our just a pin up, and i bet we are all proud to be walking with them too, except the pin up.
So what do you do when coming towards you is the second most beautiful lady in the world.
Do you make out you have not noticed, or do you have to look but not to make it so obvious.
So you think you have gotten away with it how then do you turn round to see her from the back.
My trick is to stand still making out you are lost so you can turn left and right a few times.
Don't forget boys this is just between you and me.

Tawi2
29th March 2017, 02:03
The second-most-beautiful-lady-in-the-world in this location would normally have MALE on his/her birth certificate,ladyboy central :cwm25:

stevewool
29th March 2017, 05:41
The second-most-beautiful-lady-in-the-world in this location would normally have MALE on his/her birth certificate,ladyboy central :cwm25:

So have you ever had to stop and make out you are lost , then suddenly remember where you are ,:biggrin:

Longweekend
29th March 2017, 09:51

They seem to be getting some bad press lately due to their arrogance, especially in Jomtiem...

Tawi2
31st March 2017, 10:33
They seem to be getting some bad press lately due to their arrogance, especially in Jomtiem...
There is a number of Filipino ladyboys working as male prostitutes in the area now due to their better grasp of English than thai katoeys.

Longweekend
31st March 2017, 12:18
Crikey I bet they scratch each others eyes out...:yikes: