PDA

View Full Version : Clocks going forward

stevewool
31st March 2017, 05:04
This clock going forward thing has really buggered up my sleep pattern, i go to bed later it seems and i am up early too, i wonder if its more then the hour that is bothering me,
No its not, i could still be in holiday mode too, that may not be helping, or is it i dont need to much sleep now i am getting into the old man stage .

Arthur Little
31st March 2017, 14:58
This clock going forward thing has really buggered up my sleep pattern, i go to bed later it seems and i am up early too, i wonder if its more then the hour that is bothering me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Steve :nono-1-1: ... my dad - who, like you, was a hard~working man - used to say the clock change buggered~up his routine as well ... :anerikke: ... especially at this time of year when *an hour's sleep was lost because of it; so, on *that basis, we're ALL affected to some extent. :smile:

Terpe
31st March 2017, 15:00
I can phone PNB London an hour earlier and avoid the evening rush to the ATM

Arthur Little
31st March 2017, 16:25
... I could still be in holiday mode too, that may not be helping

:iagree: ... yet, being on holiday (usually :icon_rolleyes: ... not always, of course) has a tendency towards making folk feel relaxed and consequently, :NEW5: even more soundly than normal.

Arthur Little
31st March 2017, 17:42
... or is it i don't need too much sleep now i am getting into the old man stage?

......................... :yeahthat: theory's one which is often bandied about. But whether there's ANY truth in it, isn't so clear.

:olddude: ... perhaps, if and when you've got some spare time, you might like to take another look at the link to my thread on the subject:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php60679-Sleep?highlight=

But anyway, you're not old! :icon_lol:

stevewool
31st March 2017, 18:00
I can phone PNB London an hour earlier and avoid the evening rush to the ATM

What is the cost of these calls Peter.

stevewool
31st March 2017, 18:02
.................................. :yeahthat: theory's one which is often bandied about. But whether there's ANY truth in it, isn't so clear.

:olddude: ... perhaps, if and when you've got some spare time, you might like to take another look at the link to my thread on the subject:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php60679-Sleep?highlight=

But anyway, you're not old! :icon_lol:

You would have thought i would not have a problem with sleep at all, with my name Woolley "sheep".

Terpe
1st April 2017, 01:59
What is the cost of these calls Peter.

Skype is my friend for all calls to UK
Just a few pence

Michael Parnham
1st April 2017, 07:16
Never had a problem with sleep pattern due to changing clocks, I always change all clocks and watch ect around 6pm in the evening:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
1st April 2017, 08:00
Back to normal " what ever normal is", bed last night after 9am tired and awake this morning just after 7am, feeling refreshed.