PDA

View Full Version : Routine and the clock

stevewool
3rd April 2017, 15:03
Life is run by the clock and routine, but once you retire is it just routine that runs your life,
Emma was saying the other day i would get bored when i retire, well give me the chance i said.
What will you do all day in panglao she said.
This got me thinking, you can only swim so much and sunbath so much so what else is there.
Swim twice i thought.
But what about when it rains was the next question, somehow i think she don't want me to retire or don't fancy panglao.
Has your plans changed from planning your escape to living with retiment or are you still doing everything you had thought.

Tawi2
3rd April 2017, 15:09
Follow your dreams, travel is my long term plan :smile: all the out of the way, off the beaten track, hard to reach places I haven't had the time or short term inclination to visit thus far.

stevewool
3rd April 2017, 15:18
Travel is our plans too but i would like to see more of the Philippines, but traveling at my own speed and where to go too,
It's hard sometimes when you have to give all the ideas and make all the plans plus there has to be a shopping mall somewhere in between for that extra kick.
I don't want to get into that situation where i say sod it we won't go then, but it's nice when you both can plan and share those special moments.
Some of us men should get together for a man's holiday but without the beer.

Tawi2
3rd April 2017, 15:33
I have been over quite a bit of the Philippines,did it when I had lots of energy and was still a kid, your right about the beers went down son 6 earlier on filming my kid with a GoPro,he was molested twice by masculine ladyboys grabbing his ass :icon_lol: but I saw a drunken western guy being led away into a girlie bar and he was past caring, hate to see the state of him when or if he wakes up, always stay sharp :biggrin: