PDA

View Full Version : Changes to process for UK settlement visa applicants in Philippines: VFS Global and UKVI

melovesengland
4th April 2017, 09:44
Found this PDF about the changes on settlement application made in the Philippines that will be effective on the 3rd of April. I have searched if theres any publications or announcement on the gov wesbite but I couldnt find any.

Any thoughts?

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/pdf/Visa-application-center.pdf

stevewool
4th April 2017, 20:17
Thank you for finding this and posting it.
I a sure many people will be glad you have done this for those who may need it.
Its been many years now since we needed advice to bring Emma here and i am so behind with all these new rules and costings these days.
The only thing that looks the same since we started our road, is the address in Sheffield .

melovesengland
17th April 2017, 17:42
yes, some people I know took their documents in VFS and they availa of the scannings ervice in VFS for them to scan the docus and send it to sheffield. I hope this will help others.

ssbib
17th May 2017, 19:50
I've just sent all my documents to my wife in the Philippines and now just found this out. So annoyed it doesn't begin to describe how I feel. VFS global offer a scan service of all documents but you have to pay an extra £60...oh and they've just increased the visa fee by £300 this year.